Friday, July 31, 2009

I'm talking about appreciation.

Aha! Here I am again~ Got miss me? I guess no. Are you sure? No? Yes? Well, I'm just talking to myself. xD. Hmm. today went to school lor, then first 2 periods erm, Add Maths? Yaya, Add Maths. She didn't PMS today, luckily. But still, I didn't do her work and didn't even listen to her since I was busy arranging transports for tonight's HSD meet! Well, I'll talk about that later, so be patient! xD

Well well well, after that had double BM. Did bahan rangsangan and we have to pass up BOTH karangans on next Friday. It seems like we have plenty of time but to me, I never had any since I am a busy person. LOL. Then recess lor. Go koperasi and hang around~ That's my recess place la, since I was Form 2 and it has been about 2 years already I spent my recess time over there. A lot of memories. xD. Ohya! Me and Zo Ee took quite a number of pictures in koperasi cause we need those photos for our Moral project! Then, had double Moral. Today's Moral lesson was a little bit different cause we had to do recycle and clean the school. Please don't think that we have that positive kind of attitude, it's just because that we are forced to do that for our Moral project. LOL. Aiya, tak mau cakap banyak la, since I want to post about the meeting later! Then had one period of English and stayed back for Chinese class. Boring like hell, I almost fell asleep. Zzzz

NEXT! Went bayu! YEEPIEE~~! XD Went eat mamak, again and saw Chun Giap and another girl which I don't know her name (Sorry if this girl sees this) eating together at the mamak restaurant too. lol. Then, went play ping pong and I found out that my ping pong skill semakin okay already. Like praising myself like that, but seriously, I'm not. Since the first day I played ping pong, I have been training and training and compare to those days, my skill is really okay now but still, have to train more to be better than my sifu's: Chun Ho, Chun Giap and Yoong Hui. You 3! watch out one day! I'll be better than 3 of you and that will be my promise. xD Hahax, then went back earlier today cause have to get prepared for tonight's meeting! Zo Ee, Kah Juin and Kei followed along my car since Zo Ee and Kei were going for that meeting too, and Kah Juin is staying near by my house which today I only knew about that! Sorry, Kah Juin! xD

Then then went prepare for everything, double confirm with my members, rearrange and rearrange again the transports, called members, prepare material and what so ever. Kena scolded by my dad cause did last minute work. I did not la, it was just that suddenly this member ffk, that member suddenly need transport and bla bla bla. I've finish arranging the transport already wan lor, and I played ping pong and badminton is because I don't want you and mom always say that I always stay in front of the computer and do nothing at all! This kena scold, that kena scold, what are you both expecting from me? Study all day long? Wake up early in the morning, go school study, then stay back for classes somemore, after that, got tuition for about 3 hours, isn't that enough? Come back home still study? All you both care about is just study study and study. Do you both really think that I'm tired and sick of it? FINE. Nothing for me to argue anymore.

The time has come. Nyek3~~ XDXD Dad went go fetch all my members and I think that he a bit beh song. Well, who cares. Traffic jam like hell! Reached the venue late for about 15 minutes. But luckily the others were late too, so I wasn't that late actually. xD Then, chanted until 8.30pm and Zo Ee has not arrived yet! Called her and she said that she still stucked at Taman Megah due to the damn traffic jam! So, nothing much to care about, Suet Yee just carried on her emcee thingy without Zo Ee. And today they really missed out a lot of funny parts due to the stupid traffic jam! Ish!! Well, I guess I have not tell you guys about today's topic. Today's topic might sounds a little bit boring, but, it is really really meaningful to us and we shall do that everyday! So the topic was... *drum roll* THE JOYS OF READING!! Sounds interesting huh? not.. LOL!

Well, after chanting, the emcee of the day, Suet Yee invited Fook Hong to sing a song with us which was "Sensei's Hand". I seriously liking this song, so meaningful and nice~ Then, Ee Lin shared with us about her experieces and also her sharings. She recommended a few good books to us and I shall really start reading these few books now! Haha. Then, followed by group discussion and I was the group coordinator for group number 3! I think my group was okay? At least a few people talked and also shared about their experiences on reading a book. Mana tau, one member asked some questions which I did not really know how to answer. Those questions were so random, and it had nothing to do with today's topic too. So normally I just ignored him when he asked those weird weird questions. LOL Next, conclusion was made by the lenglui, Shee Yan. She is really good in giving a conclusion because she has the passion in it! So I shall learn more from her and hopefully next meeting I can give a conclusion cause I've never do a conclusion before which I wanted to so badly. xD After that, did our samsho and chit chat among ourselves and guess what? I realized Yoong Hui was wearing a shirt with a caption "I recycle Girls". =.= I want that shirt! The design is nice and I really like that caption! So I quickly asked him where he bought the shirt and it was The Curve! I shall get one for myself when I go there. xD Tak lama kemudian, bapa I pun sudah datang dan we semua balik ke rumah masing-masing. xD

Today I've lived my life to the fullest! I really learned and gained a lot of knowledge through today's HSD meet even though me myself is a group coordinator. Being a group coordinator isn't just giving speech and lead the members, but you yourself have to learn throughout the whole discussions too. And to everyone who contributed to today's meeting, thank you so much for putting so much effort in this meeting and we shall do it better next time since we never have enough of a better result and we must target a much more better one's after every single meeting, right huh? Well, basicly today was just all about this. I shall get some sleep now since I've not been sleeping since today's morning. Goodnight and goodbye~ *Don't miss me ya! xD*

No comments:

Post a Comment