Thursday, July 30, 2009

Wasn't a pretty day.

Today didn't go to school and please don't mistaken me. I wasn't trying to ponteng! I wanted to come to school too! LOL It's because I kena food poisoning. Thanks to Zo Ee for giving me that Nasi Lemak which made me stomach pain for the whole night. *Joking nia~ xD* Luckily I haven't die yet, still alive to blog about today! xD

Well, basically today just slept whole day. My alarm tone which is "Boom Boom Pow" by Black Eyed Peas woke me up again this morning. So, I quickly off the alarm and try to get up from my bed buuuttt, suddenly my stomach pain again. Pain until like giving birth like that. LOL. So, yelling on the bed and rolling myself on the bed. LOL. Then, mom came in to wake me up and she was like, "SIOW JAYSERN! WAKE UP LA!! WHAT TIME ALREADY?!?!"... Suddenly, "OH MY GOODNESS, what happen to you? Are you alright? Come, let mama check". That time I was like erm, LAUGH OUT LOUD. From fierce suddenly became so soft and caring. =.=

Then slept back again since I didn't have the mood to go to school again. lol. I thought that I can sleep longer de.. MANA TAU Chun Giap called me at 7.15am, and said "Wei lengzai, wake up already or not?". That time I really wanted to scold him 99. LOL. Then I told him I wasn't going to school and he was like, "WHAT!?!?! You lied to me! You asked me to bring your racquets today and you ffk me!". So then I realized that I made that promise and told him the reason why I wasn't going to school. I thought he would say something like, "Har? Are you feeling alright? Got see doctor or not?", mana tau ended up "Oh.. like that ah.. then you man man pain ba, I go find my friends first." *Phone hang up* I was like.. What the... =.=

Fine, just forget about it! LOL. Then continue to sleep lor, sleep sleep sleep.. Then my phone rang again.. Mother... ZZZ.. Looked at the phone, yuan lai it was Cheng Shye's sms . So, I ignored that message and just continue to sleep. A lot of disturb huh? LOL. Sleep sleep sleep, finally can't sleep then woke up at 10.30+. Phone rang, it was Chun Giap, again. lol. This time he was concerned about me and asked how was I, but not fooling around like what he did this morning. xD. After that I can't really remember what I did since my stomach pain dao I beh tahan. Then Kai Ting came my house, as usual, to go for tuition. Went tuition at 3.30pm and had my BM and Sejarah lessons. Wasn't really paying attention since I was quite sleepy, even though I woke up later than usual time. xD.

While waiting for dad to fetch, chat with Jessica. She sms-ed me when I reached home and she said that she had to wait until 7pm then only her mom will come. Pity her. =P. At the same time, Chun Giap was sms-ing with me, too. Wah, so famous huh, so many people sms-ed me. xD. Then slept again and tidy up my room since Zo Ee, Thomas and Suet Yee were going to come my house very soon. They (Zo Ee and Suet Yee) discussed about their emcee thingy while me and Thomas watching them discuss.

And and they went home and all the stuff like that la. Not free to blog now since my mom started to nag me. Babi.. How old am I now? Do I have my rights to do whatever I want? Nag nag nag, don't you think that you're so irritating whenever there is a voice of yours nagging around? Blah, I wouldn't care if she sees this. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment