Sunday, July 19, 2009

Information overloaded.

It's me again. lol. I think I can post a lot in one day cause I'm really addicted to it. Thanks to the people who made me addicted to blogging, you know who am I talking about right, Carolynn? XD.

I really hate weekends. Even though I get to sleep longer, no need to study and go to school, but still, I hate it. I find that myself is so useless and living a meaningless life whenever there is a weekend. Aiks, nevermind la, I'll have my fun during weekends by blogging all the bullshits and craps + listen to the kind of music that I like. =D

Hahax. I found out that I can really "cope" up with the people who is younger than me a few years. Soo Yee is sms-ing with me right now and she is asking me to give her present on her birthday which is our National Day. lol. Well, Soo Yee, if I do remember, I sure will. But if I forget, thousands of sorry from me. xD

And yea, I'm looking forward for tomorrow because I can get the hell out of my house and go to school, and also.... GET TO SEE CAROLYNN ON HER PSS UNIFORM!! I wonder how is she going to look like with her brand new uniform. I hope that I won't laugh or even tease her. XDXD

Well, I think it's time for me to sleep now. So see y'all tomorrow! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment