Sunday, July 19, 2009

Endless satisfaction.

WHEEEEEE~~!! FINALLY I've finished all my homeworksss! Opps, not all la actually, only BM though, cause I don't really give a damn on other homeworks like Add Maths and Chemistry. =P

Hmm.. today after coming back from Kota Damansara, went to bed again because I was damn tired since I only slept for about erm.. 5 hours? XD.. But I can't really sleep cause the weather is getting hotter and hotter each day and thanks to who? Of course the people like me who always on the air conditioner and also waste water during showering la! =.=

Ohya, and my parents went back to Seremban today because my auntie went to hospital and my parents 'sun bian' can go visit my sister who is staying in Malacca now. They always do that la, always give some excuses and then 'sun bian' go Malacca visit their darling. Actually the main one is always to visit my sister and then 'sun bian' go other places. =.= Aiya, don't care la, as long as I get to stay at home whole day without following them go Malacca like what I did in the past 3 weeks then it should be okay.. zzz.. Sooooo, after they went away, I'm HOME ALONE! =DDD. Turn the speakers' volume into the loudest! and the bass~~ BOOM BOOM BOOM!!! nyek3~ XDXD. So syok sendiri. lol.

I slept for about 3 hours today and it was damn syok and nice to sleep since it was raining in the evening. =D Woke up at 6pm+ and starving like hell. =.=. I was dying and looking for food everywhere and fortunately, I found some BREADS! LOL. Even though it wasn't that nice to be eaten, but due to the hungry-ness, I finish all 6-8 breads in 5 minutes. LOL. Next, went online and continued download all the songs that Yoong Hui and Chun Giap asked me to. And I have to say sorry la, Chun Giap. Cause the songs that Yoong Hui asked me to download is tooo many and you have to wait cause you ordered from me later than him and my computer is super duper slow, so be patient! XDXD. And finally, I've finished download one of the album that Yoong Hui asked me to which is John Legend's Evolver. This album is not bad, I like "It's Over" and also "This Time" which you guys should really listen to them. =D

Haiz.. Now I'm boring like hell but luckily, someone called me and chat with me for about 5 minutes on the phone and that person was CHUN GIAP! XDXD. We talked non-stop until I didn't even know what we were chatting about. lol. I found out that he is like my little brother la, even though he is just one year younger than me but we have a lot of topics to talk about, haha. Thanks for cheering me up man, buddy, you really made my day! =D. Currently, I'm still listenning to John Legend's song and the song "Can't Be My Lover" really erm..how to say.. Just go and check it out la, you will know what I'm trying to say now. lol.

Now I'm waiting for time to pass and doing nothing. That's my life, so meaningless huh? Well, I think I shall go iron my uniform and my sister's since I don't want to kena marah from my parents after they come back from Malacca. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment