Sunday, July 26, 2009

It's just only a papercut.

Hey PEOPLE! How are you guys doing? Well, I guess that you guys can't even answer my question through here xD. Today I had another awesome day! Went back to my hometown at Pertang (not Petang xD). Well, today was a little bit different cause Thomas followed along with me! =D
He reached my house at 11am+ and he was late cause he went for today's recycle and I did not =P. Then, all of us moved our asses into my dad's Avanza xD. Slept in the car due to the tired-ness and I was chatting + gossiping with Thomas in the car. Nah, nothing much to describe during that time so I'll just jump to the part where we reached my hometown. x)
Soooo, reached there after about 2 hours of driving and my dad was exhausted liao since he did not sleep and he CAN'T even sleep in the car cause he was the only driver. Thanks, dad! Next, we had our lunch with my grandma's yummy cooking and I believe that Thomas is satisfied with her cooking, I guess? Well, if he dares to say no, he knows what is going to happen next xD. Then, I brought him "shopping" in my grandma's huge house and also my grandpa's vegetables farm and I hope that he enjoyed himself, did he? Next, my dad brought me, my sister and Thomas to walked around with the car while my mom and my aunties were killing the chickens xD.
Well, there were a lot of places that we went today, durian farm, relatives' houses, rambutan farm and so on. Haiz, don't know how to describe already la, since all I think about now is sleep. Hahax, so I'll just end with "We reached KL at the time of 9.30pm". So, goodbyeee.
The people!
My twins niece! =D

Way of killing a chicken. xD

Do you still think that KFC is delicious?

R.I.P Mr. and Mrs. Chickens.

Dip in the hot water to peel off the feather.


Intestines, hearts, livers and so on.

Me and Thomas in front of some tree!

Bollywood dance? XD

I'm such a stalker! x)

Mangosteeensss.

The beauty of nature.

Rose.

Duriaanss. =D

Don't feel disgusted with this COW SHIT! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment