Saturday, July 18, 2009

Blast off the speakers.

Hi people! Here I am today again. XD Oh well well well, today get to woke up later a bit because there are no schoolsss on weekends! =D. BUUUUT, Zo Ee sms-ed me at 8am + early in the morning and asked me whether she can come my house or not because her parents were not free to fetch her to go for tuition. So, I had no choice but to say yes. XDXD. Zo Ee, you RUINED my weenkend and you're going to pay for it! XDXD
After that, we went for tuition at 12pm. First lesson was Add Maths. It was ookay because we had MR. TAN! XD. As long as he doesn't teach like what Pn. Hamidah does, it should be okay for me to pass my Add Maths in the coming exam, i guess? Next, we had Mr. Tan again and he taught us Physics. It was really really interesting! We learned about erm... Pascal i think? After his class, Zo Ee was the first one who said that "En. Azwar DOESN'T KNOW how to teach at all!" and all of us nodded our head and agreed with her! Sorry but I had to say that, you suck, En. Azwar. xD. We had a break after that and I went to buy keropok with Wen Ee since he wanted to also. Haha. Next we had Chemistry by Cikgu Helen. She looks so cute with her physical look and also erm... size. LOL. I didn't really listen to her because I didn't go for her lessons in the past few weeks and I do not even know a single thing that she taught us today. =(( Soooooo, I stuck my earphones in my ears and listen to my music and guess what? they all said it was so loud until they could hear even Cikgu Helen also could hear it! =.= She said to the whole class that I hear 'bao gei' which made me so shameful. Well, who cares. lol. After her class, i got to GO BACK while the rest still have to go for Biology class. Pity them. XDXD
Currently I'm sms-ing with Chun Giap while I'm blogging + listenning to David Archuleta's songs! =D And I think that I'm going to watch Transformers tonight or tomorrow night with my family! Yes la yes la, I know this movie is kinda outdated d la, now the popular one is Harry Potter mah.. but who cares, as long as i get to watch movie and get out of the house, i would do anything at all. XDXD. Well, as I promised, I will post the photos that we took yesterday during swimming! Enjoy~

Kai Ting =D

and Kei kor!

Yong An with his "tudung". xD

Kai Ting and I!

Two roses and a thorn. XD

The muscles men, Chun Ho and Chun Giap carring Yong An and Kei respectively. xD



Thousands hands Buddha. Erm... I meant 4 hands Buddha. LOL




Last but not least, the retarded me. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment