Tuesday, July 28, 2009

No parade.

Guess what?? I WENT TO SCHOOL TODAY AND I DID NOT KENA ANYTHING FROM PN. HAMIDAH AT ALL! =D Thanks to the people who wished me luck! XDXD Well, basically today was an okay day. Went to school at usual time, which was 7.10am! Late huh? XD Blah, who cares la, as long as I'm not late, haha. First and second period, English. Boring as usual, did some paper work which was about a poem titled "The Road Not Taken". Sienz. Then double Add Maths! Fortunately, the pegawai thingy didn't come today and Pn. Hamidah didn't scold us and I've done her work! Not all la actually, just the last part and I started a new book. If she asks where's the previous book, I'm going to tell her that I left it in Thailand man. I hope that she is stupid enough to believe this stupid excuse. xD.

Then recess! Went koperasi as usual. Before that, went to staff room cause Cik Leong wanted to see me to discuss about this coming Wednesday's meeting. ZZZZzzz... Well, just pretend to care then it would be okay. lol. After recess, stay in koperasi and don't mistaken me! I wasn't ponteng-ing! It was because that we had 2 free periods since our Chemistry teacher absent today! Yeeppeee!!! Mana tau, like what Li Kuan said, today was a SHIT SHIT SHIT day! THERE WAS A MOUSE OR EVEN MORE THAN ONE MOUSE IN KOPERASI! Holy shit!

Okok, I will tell more detailly. After recess, Chun Giap told me that the cupboard is dirty so, I OPENED the cupboard and... there was a lot of SHITS, MICE'S SHITS inside the cupboard. First I thought it was Cicak's shit. So I wasn't that shock actually. So, I took the broom and swept the cupboard. Sweep sweep sweep... SUDDENLY! I saw something which looked like an old cloth underneath a bunch of fails, soooo, I wanted to use MY HANDS to take out the "cloth". BUT, I DID NOT do that cause I can feel and sense that it was not an old cloth! So, I used the broom and hit the "old cloth". MANA TAU, A MOUSE SUDDENLY RAN OUT FROM THE CUPBOARD AND ALMOST JUMPED TO ME!!! The whole koperasi-an SCREAMED AND SHOUTED, Weng Shi, Swee Yan, Kai Ting, Chun Giap, me and other non-koperasi-an which was Li Kuan and Vincent. Especially Weng Shi! She screamed like someone's going to rape her like that =.= Theeeenn, the mouse did not go out from the koperasi! It jumped and stayed hiding in the other cupboard! But I wasn't that sure whether it was hiding inside the cupboard or not since everyone was in panic. lol. So, we took out all the PJ pants from the cupboard and that mouse wasn't inside, WE THOUGHT.

So, Chun Giap went to check behind the cupboard and he saw something inside was moving! So, we THOUGHT that the mouse went behind the cupboard instead of going into the other cupboard. THENNN, we didn't bother since we can't do anything so, we went and cleaned the PJ pants and we wanted to put them back to the cupboard again. While we (me and Pn. Noriza) were cleaning and taking out all the pants, SUDDENLY THE MOUSE APPEARED AGAIN!!!! It jumped onto my feet and I was screaming like hell while the others screamed even louder than me. =.= Vincent more funny, he quickly ran away from the room while the others were still screaming. LOL. Luckily, the mouse ran out from the room and my face was so pale since I kena shocked TWICE by the SAME mouse. =.= Then, I was sweeping the floor which was full of shits and rubbish while the others were cleaning the PJ pants and put them into a few boxes since we wouldn't want to put them back into that particular cupboard again. Soon, the bell rang again at 11.50pm, so all of us went back to class masing-masing. *Don't forget that there is another mouse behind the cupboard according to what Chun Giap said!* XDXD

Then, had double Maths and double Sejarah which almost made me fall asleep. So, went to Nils and talked to him. He told me a lot about his country's culture and I was surprised that I can understand what he was talking about cause I always thought that I can't listen to what ang mo's talk about since they talk fast. xD Then, went to bus stop to look for Kei cause he ajak me go yumcha today, with Zo Ee and Thomas. So, went Bayu Puteri yumcha with him and Thomas while Zo Ee went back to her house to shower and eat. After that, we wanted to go back earlier to school cause they have planned to play basketball at school. So, Kei called Zo Ee that she doesn't need to come down already since we were going back to school. Then, walked back to school and saw whole bunch of students were playing basketball. Chun Giap saw me and he quickly came to me and told me something which I can't really remember now! Hahax, he's so cute and funny. XD. I did not play basketball since I had to go back earlier to blog cause all of my friends (Kai Ting, Zo Ee and Li Kuan) said that I always blog so late which made them can't read my blog. So, I was chatting with Jessica at the lobby there while we were watching them playing basketball + waiting for Rapid bus! We talked non-stop until I didn't even know what we were talking about. Haha. Soon, went outside and chat again and we were talking about Megan Fox. She told me that Megan Fox was a MAN which I already know since everyone was talking about that issue. But it's really unbelieveable la, she is so flawless with her physical look and also body shape. LOL. Blah, who cares la, she is not my idol also. xD

Then, went back home with Rapid and went online + blog. Haiz, now I have not even shower yet, so dirty and smelly. XD So I shall go and have my shower now and I shall update later at night! See you guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment