Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Dreaming 'bout the day.

I would like to apologize as I broke the promise that I was going to post last night which I did not. Thousands of sorry-ies from me to those who waited for me to blog last night. =( So, I'll just post roughly about last night after I had my shower! xD Well, basicly I just slept whole day and that's all for yesterday since I can't really remember what I did last night! LOL

Okay, for today pulak, went to school at usual time. Had BM in the first period and Siviks in the second period. Pn. Zurani asked us to clean the class during her period. Then, double Physics. I was listenning to my headphones when En. Azwar was writing notes on the board for us to copy. So, I did copy while I was listenning to my music. Mana tau, that babi teacher suddenly gave me the "pass your phone to me" look. So, I ignored him cause I wasn't that sure whether he was looking at me. Then, he gave me that look again. So, I had no choice but to take out the headphones from my ears. He pointed at my headphones and put a hand in front of me, so I gave him my headphones, then he said "No, I don't want that, I want your phone". That time I was like, what the hell? So, I gave a stupid excuse which was "I wasn't listenning to music, I was just putting up the headphones". But luckily he didn't believe if not I would claim that he is the stupidest human being in the entire world. Then, he said "You think that I'm 12 years old?" and I replied "No, I don't think that you are 12 years old, you are just 3 years old". Then, he did not bother what I said to him and gave me that damn look again. So I just gave him the phone without any doubts. Blah, just forget about it. Don't even give a damn on this stupid and useless teacher since all he does is just copying notes, full stop.

Recess time after that double useless Physics, went koperasi and chit chat + tugas. Then, waited for them to photostat finish and while I was waiting for my turn to photostat, I was chatting with Chun Giap and he told me a lot of things which I don't really remember. Ahaha, we are always like that, talk crap and bullshits all the way and then don't remember what we said. LOL. Well, finally it was my turn to photostat and after that, went back class quickly since I was late for Biology class. Once I step in the class, I found out that the whole class was empty. So I guess that they went computer room then I just lead my way to there. And I was correct, they were inside. xD. Listen to my classmates to present their presentation in front of everyone. During that time, Ivan kept on singing "I wanna take a ride on your disco stick" and also "She wants to touch me, woah, she wants to love me, woah" which really annoyed me. LOL. That does not really matter, but the thing is, he changed "Don't Trust Me" lyrics into some foul words. What a song and I will remember the lyrics, Ivan. lol. Then, went back class while Ivan was still singing these two songs. =.= After that, had double English and did some paper work, boring as usual.

Bell finally rang sharp at 1.10pm which was telling me that I had to get prepared for today's Chinese Society meeting. Today's meeting seriously was a total failure. Everything just seemed so dead and meaningless. I don't know why am I doing all these since I AM NOT willing to do all these but I am FORCED to. LCD not set up, attendance sucks, having this kind of pengerusi and a lot a lot a lot of failures that I faced today during that meeting. Finally, the meeting ended at 2.30pm and I quickly ran away from that room since I don't want to look back at what we've done today. Next, went back class and saw everyone was gone. All my friends were gone, left me alone in the class, sitting and staring at the sky. I wonder where they were. I wonder what they were doing and I wonder am I one of them. Maybe that time I was thinking too much, due to the failure of that meeting.

OH WELL, after that went downstairs and watched them practice. The entire dance was really really cool, except for the last part since everyone was not really sure about the countings. Then, I escaped the practice and followed Kai Ting, Zo Ee, Li Kuan, Carolynn, Yoon Chung and Vincent to go to Jaya Grocer. I was acting stupid and crazy in front of them since I knew that I WAS NOT ALONE! Ahaha, I was thinking too much la, I guess. And everyone of them beh tahan whenever I said "rock melon!". They will go crazy especially Zo Ee since she has been listenning to these 2 words for about a week. LOL. Then, bought something at there and went back school. Well, after that went lepak at 4B and I was stalking a lot of people with Carolynn's canggih camera! =D Serious, I am a pro stalker, so don't ever let me capture you doing something which I think it worths for me to capture. XDXD. Then, went to play ping pong and my ping pong skill has been dropping day by day. Aiks, have to train more le. Then, Chun Ho came in and he took back his ping pong racquet. But, he gave us back very soon since he doesn't want us to have no racquet to play. So, we played for a while and gave him back his racquet since he was looking everywhere for a racquet from his friends. *Thank you, Chun Ho, for treating us as your friend!* Then, went to play badminton and talk crap with Bao Che. She is really funny la. I'm so lucky to have a friend like her. xD Soon, went to tuition right after staying back and came back home at 7.30pm. Really really tired and I was exhausted.

Then, showered and had my dinner + told Thomas that I can't make it for the home visit tonight. Sorry Thomas, I know that you must be thinking that I'm giving excuses not to go due to my laziness, and I can tell you that I wasn't. I wanted to go, too. But things just crashed into me and I can't really cope up with so many things in a time. So, I hope that you really understand and try to stand at my point of view and think about that. But, if you still don't believe, well, I guess I have no other things to say to you already.

Then, went do my sejarah presentation and guess what? When I wanted to save, then my babi com suddenly shut down and restart. Ta ma de.. I was so pissed off and I couldn't calm myself down. Soon, I quickly finished that crap and blogged. Well, I guess this post is a little bit too long and I shall say goodnight now since it's 12.19 in the morning now.

No comments:

Post a Comment