Monday, July 27, 2009

Days drag on.

Today had another boring assembly as usual. Nothing much to talk about. But, today we had a NEW CLASSMATE! which is from Germany! =D His name was Nils, I think? Such a cool name xD. Well, before the assembly started, my friends and I were staring at him cause he was standing at our class' line, which means, we have a new classmate! I was quite excited, cause get to know someone who is from other country, and I think that Zo Ee and Carolynn beh tahan me cause I was acting stupid and crazy in front of them with, "Look! He can colour his hair but how come we can't?", "Carolynn! Let's go make friend with him!", "Faster go and make friend with him to show that we are friendly!".."BULLSHITS" xDXD

Nah, stop those craps. xD. Next, went back to class after the freaking long period of assembly, then had one period of BM instead of 2 periods cause the assembly has makan-ed one period of BM. xD We did komsas, I think? Ya ya, the Pusaran one, quite interesting. The main character, Junid and the cow, Pusaran like got psychic power like that, so cute and funny. xD. Next, had one period of Maths, did some paper work and recess!

Came back to class instead of ponteng cause today is our Biology teacher, Cik Mastura's birthday! Sang a birthday song to her and I guess that she was surprised and shocked. =). Well, she finished chapter 7 today and that sounds fast cause she skipped chapter 6. xD. Then, had double Physics, did another peka today, which was about Archimedes' Principles. Seriously, En. Azwar sucks, he does not know how to teach at all. I wonder how can he become a teacher and even qualified as a teacher, Physics teacher somemore. =.= Blah, who cares about him, just pretend to care and copy bulat-bulat what he wrote on the board. Hahax. Then had double Moral and it was so so so interesting! Carolynn, I think that she is one of my favourite teacher too xD. Even though her voice is a bit erm.. sharp? But still, if she doesn't teach Moral lesson, and talk crap with us like what she did today during her class, it should be okay for me not to fall asleep in her class. Seriously la, the last 2 periods is really torturing. I think this is the only school which ends at 2.30pm every Monday and also Tuesday, for some Science students like me. =.= Yeah! Tropicana rocks! =.=

Went back at 2.30pm and dad came fetch me with motorbike. Long time never sit his motorbike already since he always come with his Avanza or my bro's Jay Chou Kelisa. XDXD. Then, had lunch while I was watching drama on my computer and went shower after that. Then went to sleep while I was listenning to Black Eyed Peas' albums, "Monkey Business" and "The E.N.D". I love their songs, seriously! So nice and erm, creepy. xD Slept until half way, suddenly my phone rang and Cik Tiong was the one who called me. After that, I looked at the time, OH MY GOSH! I'm late for today's dancing practice! So, quickly go change clothes and makan then asked my bro to fetch me to school. xD On the way to my school, called Cheng Shye and luckily she has not reached yet. I'm not that late, at least? LOL. Haha, reached school finally and did some stretching before teacher came. Then had our practice and the entire dance almost finish learned by us. Went back at 9.30pm with the tired-ness and sleepy-ness. Sooo, quickly went shower and went online since I'm not tired anymore after bathing. xD

Holy crap. I'm wondering should I ponteng school tomorrow cause we are having Add Maths tomorrow. If tomorrow is a normal day, I wouldn't care about and don't even give a damn on Pn. Hamidah since she's such an Add Maths teacher. Buttt, she told us today, that tomorrow there will be some government V.I.P thingy come to our class and check our Add Maths homework and that is the point why I'm wondering whether to come to school or not! I have not been doing her work since erm.. March? April? And now it's already JULY, coming to AUGUST, and guess what? I did not even do her work at all and tomorrow there are some goverment people come and check. Holy shit. That does not matter, anyway, the thing is they will ask us to do some questions on the board! If I don't know how to answer, I'm seriously dead meat man. T__T Well, like what Thomas said, I still have to face it someday, why don't I just face it tomorrow instead of running away from the fact? So, I've decided, I AM GOING TO SCHOOL TOMORROW! And I wouldn't give a damn on what Pn. Hamidah says or does to me! =P

Well, that's all for today and wish me that tomorrow I won't kena anything from Pn. Hamidah. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment