Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Summer in winter.

Today was a tiring day. Everything just seemed so dead even myself do look that way. Went to school with my "pirated" Billabong jacket xD, since the weather was so cold and cool. Ponteng-ed Biology as usual since I don't really listen to Cik Mastura whenever there is a Biology class. First period was BM! We did komsas and it wasn't that interesting cause the poem that we learned is quite boring. =P Well, luckily it was just one period of BM. =). Then Siviks and double Physics which I didn't do their work and busy copying Desmond's Biology Peka since teacher said that we had to pass up today. XD. Then recess and Biology, ponteng-ed as I said just now.

Went back to class after ponteng-ed for 2 periods and friends of mine said something that really hurted me. I wonder why they said such thing to me since I wrote and expressed my feeling through here and what I get from everyone was "rubbish", "craps", "bullshits". Did they really try to stand at my point of view and think that what I'm really facing and try to understand what I'm feeling instead of saying such thing that really hurts my feeling? Did they even think about what was my feeling when I heard them saying such thing? Did they even treat me as their friend? A true friend of theirs? Fine la. There's no point for me to argue and fight with them through here. So I'll just keep my mouth shut and pretend there's nothing wrong since I don't want things to get even more worse.
OH WELL WELL, after school stayed back and waited outside for McD to come! =D Mana tau that stupid McD ffk us. =.= So me and Thomas went to our dancing practice with our empty stomach. XD After finished practicing, went to Bayu Puteri, again to play ping pong and also swim. But this time I didn't want to swim as I was going to have my tuition. Sooo, watched Jason Ng, Chun Ho, Chun Giap and Yong An swim as I was sitting at the bench and had my very first "sun bathing". XD Well, I think there's nothing much for me to describe since my brain is blank now so I shall post some photos that we took during swimming, again! XDXD


First step.

Second step.

Third step. LOL

Chun Giap and I having our mamak lunch over and over again. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment