Friday, July 17, 2009

NEW blog! =D

Hi everyone! Say hi to my new blog! xD. Hmm, why so excited to have a new blog huh? The reason is... I do not know. xD. I think I'm kinda get influenced by Carolynn's and Stephy's blog because I always read their blogs! =D. Their blog really rocks la, so interesting and fun to read. LOL.

Well, should I blog what had happen today in school? Well, today was a normal day. BORING as usual and ponteng as usual. XDXD!! Hmm.. we had double add maths today, i think? I was sitting with wen ee and the company there. talking and chit chat-ing! Anyway, I'm going to screw my add maths paper in the following exams man. Well, who cares? xD. Next, had BM! =DD I love BM so much, I wonder why, but I just love Pn. Zurani! She rocks la, she doesn't make the class look so dead and boring like what our Chemistry, Sejarah teachers do. LOL. Well, after that was recess time! Went to koperasi as usual and sat inside chit chat-ing with my koperasi buddiesss. Bell rang soon, but I didn't go back to class AS USUAL! PONTENG! after ponteng-ing for a few minutes, went back to class cause we had PN. RAJESH! XD. Her class was oookay. But I almost felt asleep when she talked about her great grandmother's story..zzz. After that was English, ponteng again! I'm just too pro in ponteng-ing class la! LAUGH OUT LOUD! I ponteng-ed in the koperasi with Chun Giap because I forgot to photostat the papers that Kai Chun asked me to, so I had an excuse! xD. So we both were chit chating inside the koperasi and he told me a lot about his girlfriend's thingy, so funny la him. XDXD After that, went back to class and busy copying Carolynn's Comprehension because Cik Foo said we had to pass up TODAY and I only had about 5 minutes to finish the stupid text. =.=

School ENDED finally at 12.30pm. Me, Zo Ee, Kai Chun, Desmond and Kei went to the JAYA GROCER. It was huge i think. And the funny thing was, ALL of us bought junk food! XD and we also had a free ice-cream! =DD. Me and Desmond told Chun Ho and the gang that we had it free but he didn't believe. Well, who cares? They were the one who rugi! xD Next, Chinese class after school. It was so so so boring, as usual. But what to do? I'm a good student who doesn't know how to ponteng chinese class. Am I? XDXD After chinese class, Me and Jason Ng went to Bayu Puteri first because we wanted to play ping pong and Jason Ng had to go back earlier, so I teman him go first. How good was I (self praise is no praise LOL). So, we finally reached our destination after a few walks away from our school and we met the twins, Chun Ho and Chun Giap with Yong An sitting at the mamak stall. So we just said Hi to them and moved on to the ping pong room. My ping pong skills really sucks la. So I didn't really play and passed the racquet to Chun Giap cause he ponteng-ed his tuition today with his elder brother. XD. After that, we went SWIMMING! It was so fun and DAMN COLD!! I was shivering like hell when i went down to the water. =.= Soon, Chun Ho suggested to have a competition on who can stay in the water with the longest time. So, Chun Ho, Chun Giap, Yong An, Kai Chun and Zo Ee joined and i was the judge. LOL. The moment they dive in, they all really looked like dead people who was murdered and kena throw into the water. =.= Too much of dramas i think. xD After that, they decided to compete with each other in swimming and guess what? I was the judge again because I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO SWIM!! =.= But, they didn't really swim because Chun Ho, Chun Giap and Yong An cramp at the same time. =.= So, I quickly went to Chun Ho because he was alone at the other side of the swimming pool and no one was helping him. =( He screamed like hell because his leg was very very pain. So, I cooled him down and helped him to massage his leg and it worked! How smart was I. XDXD. We took lots of picture in Zoee and Kai Ting's phone. I shall update it later! =D

Next, we went back to ping pong room. Me and Chun Giap went to change and had our lunchner (lunch + dinner) at the mamak stall, again. After eating, we went back to ping pong room and I was super duper bored because I didn't get to play because of the stupid mamak food which made me stomach pain. =.= Soon, I went back at the time of 7.15pm and Yong An followed my car.

Now I'm getting kind of addicted to blogging. XD! And now I'm super duper tired and I didn't even bathe yet. =.= So I think that's all for today and I shall end here now! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment