Friday, July 24, 2009

Can't read my, can't read my.

HI PEOPLE! =D It's been a while I haven't blog since erm.. last night? LOL. That's consider as long le, as my thoughts are about "blog blog blog" almost all the time. XD. Seriously, there are a lot of benefits and advantages in writing a blog. Through writing a blog, you get to improve your language, you get to express your feeling, you get to train your memories, you get to spend your time better and you also get to gossip about someone! XDXD. Well, I'ma stop bullshiting. lol

Today went to school, obviously, with an okay mood, I guess? Had Add Maths in the first 2 periods and Pn. Hamidah was having PMS. =.= She came into the class, and suddenly scolded the whole class with the reason "I suruh kamu semua hantar kerja I, tapi cuma 2 orang saja yang hantar!", "Kamu ingat cikgu tak tau kamu semua tak dengar cikgu semasa cikgu ajar ke? Saya cuma diamkan diri aja!", "Jangan terlampau sangat ya 4A, 4B punya perangai pun lebih baik daripada kamu semua!", "Kamu ingat kamu semua sangat pandai ke? Kalau macam tu, kamu semua tidak akan fail dalam ujian yang lalu tu!", "BLA BLA BLA". Well, Pn. Hamidah, sorry la, this is what we call as 4 AMANAH. Yes la yes la, we behave even worse than 4B la... SO WHAT? What do you expect from us? We are humans, too. 4A students need some room to breathe too! 4B 4B 4B 4B, you so like 4B, go teach them enough liao lor, no need come teach us. Zzzz...

Blah, just forget about it. NEXT, had BM!! =DDD Today we did something different and it was quite interesting cause we had PN. ZURANI, not like Pn. Hamidah. =.= We did something about the cerpen thingy and I've finished it in school! lol. Then, went for recess and had double Moral which was erm..okay? She told us a lot of her side of her story, it was quite interesting, too which didn't make me fall asleep like what I did during her previous lesson on Monday. LOL. Then we had one period of English then we got to go back! Wooops, hold on a minute. WE STILL GOT TO STAY BACK FOR CHINESE CLASS!!! =.=........ Zzz, no choice but had to stay back and we had McD today for our lunch! =D Double Chess Burger~ yummmyy~~ xD.

After finished chinese class, went back home instead of going to Bayu Puteri as usual since most of them didn't want to go. So, went back home and straight away on my computer. =D. I think it has already become a habit of mine. hahax. Suddddddenlyyy, my dad called me and said that got whole bunch of GIRLS waiting outside of my house for me. So I was like.. what?? LOL!! So, went out from my room then curi curi tengok who were the GIRLS. lol. Mana tau, it was Weng Shi and her whole gang of girlfriends doing Geography survey like what I did since I was Form 1 xD. After filling up all the forms, went back in to room again and take my clothes and shower and on the music and sleep and dream. LOL

Well, later I have to go for Daniel's farewell party at Mable's house and I, opps, actually it was my parents, prepared SAI MAI LOU which a lot of people requested from me to make that since that farewell party is a pot luck "system". LOL. Aiks, don't know what to write already la. So I shall update after I come back from that farewell party and bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment