Thursday, July 23, 2009

Lord, would it be beautiful?

Om shanti om~~ Ohh~~ shanti om~~ XD!! This indian song keeps stucking in my head and thanks to the person who sang this song which was Mable. =.= Me and Desmond kept singing this song and danced in ping pong room, which really irritated Zo Ee. xD. Sorry la Zo Ee, you know that sometimes I can really become crazy and do all the funny funny + stupid things whenever I have mood. LOL. And I wondered why Desmond would siao with me since he doesn't know about that song at all. Well, as long as got people teman me siao, I wouldn't care whoever he or she is. XDXD

Today was a sleepy day~ I slept for 2 periods (about 1 hour and 20 minutes) in my class since our Chemistry teacher absent today. She is going to be absent for next week and WHEE~~ I have another 4 periods to sleep again~~!! So syoknya~. lol. Next, spent my recess time at koperasi as usual and there is a SHIT inside of the koperasi. Jijiknya. Don't know which stupid animal went there and did their business over there. So we terpaksa to ask the kakak to come over koperasi and clean that little disgusting thingy for us since all of us will vomit ever since we saw that little thingy dropping by a "hello" in koperasi. =.=

Next, ponteng-ed Sejarah. I found out that everyday I have been ponteng-ing classes. lol. Well, I just can't live without ponteng-ing since ponteng is my passion. (talk until like ponteng is a good thing like that xD). Well, I will try my very best not to ponteng la, so my friends, don't worry ok? =) Next, went to staff room with my "sei dong", Chun Giap to pass the money to Pn. Salmanja and "sun bian" can lepak lepak a while. xD Then, had double Maths and BM on the last period then go back! =DD

Me and Kai Ting went to Jaya Grocer with Chun Giap to buy the ingredients to make "sai mai lou" and surprisingly, I saw my dad was over there also. =.= After that, went go makan Pan Mee at don't know what Original Cha Cha bla bla Restaurant and it was so so so so delicious! You guys should really go there and try the Dry Pan Mee! And trust me, you will have NO REGRETS AT ALL! xD. Then, we reached home and Kai Ting went to my room and watched drama in my computer while I was bathing. We went tuition together and it was okay except for Sejarah's class cause I didn't really pay attention. =P. And guess what??? We saw CHUN GIAP'S ELDEST BROTHER and he was sitting behind us. But I don't think that he recognizes us since he doesn't know about us at all while me, Thomas and Zo Ee were syok-ing sendiri with "Look behind! That's Chun Giap's brother!", "He doesn't look like Chun Ho and Chun Giap la!", "Yalo, yalo!".......LAUGH OUT LOUD!

Next, went home at 6pm and started to do my Karangan which is about AIDS. Zzz.. I really hate writing long essays, except for English la. I just can't take it whenever Pn. Zurani asks us to write a 350 words long essay. =.= But still, I've finished my Karangan before I started to blog! So no worries! Wakaka~~

Well, I guess I've already blogged about what had actually happen today and I shall go have my dinner now! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment