Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Suppose but not supposed.

Today ponteng-ed school. =P. Cause heard that got people kena H1N1 le, so scary. So didn't go to school today and 'sun bian' can ponteng. lol. Furthermore, today rained! My room was so warm and nice to be sleep. So I slept until about 10am. If my dad didn't call me, I think I wouldn't be able to collect back the clothes as it was going to rain soon. xD

Then woke up and lied on my bed + sms-ed with Chun Giap/Thomas (Thomas was using Chun Giap's handphone) cause I couldn't sleep back again and I was too lazy to get the hell up from my warmest bed. hahax. Suddenly dad came back and brought me go makan lunch at Sea Park. I ate chicken chop! So delicious and yummy~ xDxD

We went home after having our lunch and I went to bed again since I had nothing better to do other than sleeping. I swear that today is the best weather to sleep since it has already rained in the morning and evening. So, not to waste such a good weather, I have been sleeping since 1pm until 6pm. So syok~~ XDXD!! Then woke up, listen to the songs that I've downloaded just now. And guess what?? I've changed my Maxis into DiGi which is much more cheaper than Maxis and my phone number is still the same. So don't come over me and ask what's my new number! xD

Something had happen today which made me feel that I'm a nobody. Everything seems like just go on without and out of my expectation, I couldn't accept the fact that things go on in such a way. Maybe I'm thinking too much and perhaps that I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment