Sunday, July 19, 2009

A twist in mind.

It's kinda late now but still, I would like to blog because I'm addicted to it! xD. Now it's 1 o'clock in the morning and I'm still sitting in front of the computer and blogging + waiting for my bro finish bathing then it would be my turn to bathe since there is only a shower room in my house. Haha.

Hmm.. Me and my family (Parents and younger sis) went OU tonight, opps..I meant last night because it has already passed 12 o'clock. x). We wanted to watch Transformers because we had 4 free tickets from Auntie Lai! =)). Buuut, mana tau only front seats are available for that particular movie. Ishh.. So no choice, we rather watch other movie than sitting in front of the screen and lift our damn head up! XD. And guess what??? We watched ICE AGE 3!! Dawn of the Dinasours. XDXD.. That cartoon is so so so funny! and interesting too. haha. I like the 2 ergh...squirrels, i think? Haha..so cute and funny. and also the baby dinasours. =DD

Well, after that went home at the time of 12.45 in the morning and my dad praised me for bringing them to the correct way, because they used to got lost in OU and I wonder why they will, too. XDXD.

I think I should get some sleep now after bathing since I have to wake up early in the morning today, before 8am, to wait for Zo Ee's parents to bring me go yumcha + marathon chanting at Kota Damansara. Well, bye for now then!

No comments:

Post a Comment