Monday, July 20, 2009

A glimpse of hope.

Today went to school as usual. Had assembly in the first and second period. Well, it was boring since I didn't get to talk to my friends cause they were sitting behind me. And today we had some kind of ceremony for the new PSS and also Prefects today during assembly. Next, went back to class and had BM! =D And then Maths. Pn. Gan was staring at me and Tiffany because we were the only two who wore mask today since there is a rumor saying that our school got people kena H1N1. Well, who bothers? I just wear for fun. XD

Next, went canteen with Chun Giap. Suddenly Thomas appeared out of nowhere and joined us. Haha! We were like looking everywhere for food to buy since there is so limitation of food to buy in SMK Tropicana. What a good school huh? And 3 of us went to koperasi with our Nasi Goreng which was the worst among the worst fried rice that I've ever eaten in my entire life. Well, no complaints or mumbles since I'm studying in such a good school like SMKT. (I hope Pn. Kee or even Pn. Sakiah won't chase me out of the school when they see this. xD)

After recess, I wanted to ponteng Biology but I didn't really feel like cause I have been ponteng-ing for the entire form 4 school life. So, went back to class and had Biology, which almost made me fell asleep. Next, Physics. No teacher! =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD So, went lepak with Zo Ee in staff room, and have you seen people who lepaks at staff room with whole bunch of teachers? Well, everything is different when you are at SMKT. There are a lot of freedoms in this kind of good school which I'm studying at now. xD. Suddenly Pn. Yap appeared out of nowhere like what Thomas did during recess time and asked us to help her to promote the uniform. Zzz.. So we had no choice but to say yes to her. Next, went to Dewan Tertutup to listen to some kind of taklimat for Moral. Almost fell asleep and everyone was dying in boringness and sleepy-ness. lol.

School bell finally rang sharp at 2.30pm!! Everyone woke up and whole bunch of students ran to the door as they were trying their best to escape from the damn Dewan Tertutup. LOL. Then me, Thomas, Zo Ee, Chun Ho and Chun Giap went to Bayu Puteri to play ping pong and we had our lunch at the mamak stall, again and again. =.= So we played until about 5pm and I had to chao first with Thomas since we were going to have dancing practice in school at 7pm and we also needed some time to sleep. XD

After sleeping for about half an hour, terpaksa to woke up and I went inside my dad's Avanza. I turned on the radio and my dad suddenly asked me about my dreams cause I told him that I want to take performing arts when I finished my high school which he did not really agree. So I said to him that I'm not sure, that I might change my mind someday. But I know deep in my heart that I want to take that course so badly. Suddenly, the song "The Climb" by Miley Cyrus appeared from the radio. When she sings the chorus, "There's always gonna be another mountain, always gonna be an uphill battle", it really inspired me to keep on moving with the dream that I'm going to chase and keep the faith in myself as I'm staring out of the window of the car and looking at the flawless sunset. It was so beautiful that you could never ever imagine in your entire life. *Thanks to Miley Cyrus for making such a meaningful and wonderful song.* =D

Reached school at about 7pm+ and had my stretching lesson which made my bone and muscles pain until I could not even tahan since I didn't stretch for about a month. LOL. And there was a movement that I had to carry Angie on my shoulder and it was quite painful since she was not that light for me to carry. The entire dance was really really cool which you guys should really watch us to perform at 30th of August in... somewhere. lol. Next, finished the practice at 9.30pm and my dad came and fetch me and Thomas to go to Uncle Yew Kheong's house cause today they had YWD (Young Woman Division) day at his house and we went there to help out. Then went back to home and I was damn damn damn tired. =((

That's all for today la. And I'm sorry if my blog really looks boring since I have no mood to write now. I'll try to write as interesting as I can from tomorrow onwards. I think I shall get some sleep now. Goodnight and goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment