Saturday, July 25, 2009

Revenge of the fallen.

I swear to you. TRANSFORMERS is the best damn movie ever! Just watched today with Chun Giap at Tropicana City =D. Yes la yes la, I know it's outdated already la, don't give me that damn face man. lol. But still, I prefer the first one, which is without the sentence "Revenge of the Fallen" one x). Well, I believe that there are some people else who prefer the second one so, no offence. =)

Well, today woke up at 11am which was damn late to me cause I need to go for my tuition at 12pm. So, quickly get my hell up from the warmest bed on earth, then went shower + dressed up myself leng leng since I'm going out for a movie! Then, my dad called me and told me that he wasn't free to fetch me go for tuition. Darn! I was rushing like hell so that I won't miss the Rapid bus which always went by without stopping by. =.= After that, reached Kasturi and luckily I wasn't late =D. First lesson was Add Maths then followed by Physics and Chemistry. After Add Maths and Physics, we had a break at 2.30pm and I was waiting for our Chemistry teacher, Cikgu Helen, to tell her that I had to go back earlier since I'm going to Tropicana City. Mana tau, she suddenly asked me, "Why go back earlier? Dating ah?" , then I was like, "Ergh, nope". Then she looked at me with her unbelieveable face, so cute and funny xD.
Then, went back to tuition at 3pm cause break time was over. Went back at 3.40pm and everyone was staring at me with their weird look which made me so malu as I was walking out from the class. lol.

Next, went 7-eleven to meet with Chun Giap and he finally came after 10 minutes of waiting then we went Tropicana City with the shuttle bus. And surprisingly, the whole bus only WE BOTH were sitting in it. =.= Kesiannya Tropicana City. Well, reached there and the first ever thing we did was BUY TICKETS xD! Then, had our lunch at some Taiwan Restaurant, delicious-nya~ Went to Coway and played some childish games but luckily, Chun Giap was the one who paid for the tokens so, I get to save my money LOL. Next, went to some CD shop and both of us wanted to buy Lady GaGa's album but too bad, we got no money xD. Finally, we went into the cinema and watched the movie that we have been waiting for, TRANSFORMERS! =D. I LOVE that movie man, coolest ever movie in the world. And that actress, I don't know her name, was damn HOT and PRETTY! XDXD.

After finished watching that movie, we both were rushing like hell cause we had to catch up with the bus since we had not much time to get into the bus. Then, we got into the bus, finally, and we both were looking at each other cause we both wanted to go for toilet but we had no time. LOL. So terpaksa to tahan until we reach home. xD Next, reached 7-eleven and Chun Giap's mother came and picked him up. Chun Ho was inside the car too, waving at me. xD I went home with my double legs and luckily, my brother called me and said that he was going to fetch me =D. Then, went dinner at Aman Suria and went back home. Here are some photos that we took at Tropicana City. Don't hesitate to have a look! x)

Cowayyy. =D

3 points out of 140 points. xD


XD

Us; bus.
I was standing just to pose, not walking. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment