Saturday, August 1, 2009

There is a reason.

I guess you are talking about me. Well, I do not want to mention your name here cause I do not want people to bother about that.

You said why we always give ourselves a reason not to go for home visitations, meeting, cleaning, recycles and so on. You said why we can't have the initiative to make ourselves free for those activities. You will think in that way, is because you keep thinking that we HAVE TO and we MUST go for those activities. Yes, we have to go for it and we also must go for it, IF there is a free time for us to go.

If you don't have time, not even a second you have, how can you make it for those activities? I know, you must be thinking that we are the one who control the time, not we controlled by the time. Yes, it is true that we manage our timetable, it is true that we can't give an excuse which is "No time". But what if we really have no time? I'm not a busy person and obviously I have some time to attend for those activities but, that is NOT always. As you said, after school, stay back, tuition, then dying in tiredness. Next, have to do homeworks, even if I don't look like I will do, but I really did. Just that you guys didn't bother about it because all your mindsets already set that I'm the type of person who doesn't care about studies.

Ok, let's talk about that home visitations. In school, I've already told you that I can't attend that home visit because I had to do my Sejarah presentation. Well, I guess you've already forgotten that I told you. But that does not really matter anymore, IT'S OKAY. Then after school, you sms-ed me and asked me whether I can make it or not and I replied, "Maybe not, but I will try my very best to make it". I've already stated that "I WILL TRY MY VERY BEST". But still, you do not understand. OK fine. Next, I told you that I can't make it for the home visitation already cause I had to go for my dinner and if I can make it also, I will late too. You said, "It's alright." Then, I went for my dinner and you called me again whether I can make it or not, and I told you, "Yes, I can make it! But I will be late cause I have to go back my house first to finish up my Sejarah presentation". And again, you said "It's alright".

Finally, I've finished my presentation and I wanted to save it but, my computer suddenly lag and restart by itself. I was so frustrated. The first ever thing I did was not to redo my presentation, but CALLED YOU. I told you that I can't make it for home visitations already and do you still remember what you said to me? Well, I guess you've already forgotten but nevermind. You said, "Oh". That's all and the phone just hang up. You did not even ask me why I can't make it and that really showed that you already have the mindset that, "Jaysern is giving an excuse". I was so... I can't describe the feeling through here, no words could be found for this kind of feeling.

After that, you sms-ed me and asked me what happened to me. So, I told you the reason and you didn't reply me. Well, that was enough to show that you have already think that I was not going for that particular home visit, at the first place.

You said that why we can't have that initiative to do that. Let me ask you another question, why can't you just tell Suet Yee about your members for last night's HSD meet, instead of scolding and yelling at me, "WALAU!! I came back home and so tired. So sorry lor, I WAS SLEEPING". She was the one who sms-ed me to tell you about this and I've done my job passing the message from her to you and what I get from you? A scold and a yelling, instead of "Ok, I will sms her right away!"

You said that why we can't make it for the home visitation, but why can't you just made a simple call to Suet Yee? You know how to talk about some other people, but you? Did you ever ask yourself the same question? I'm here not to scold or even talk bad about you. I just want you to know that there is a reason why we can't do a particular thing. Sorry if I made you angry but if this post can make you understand, that really worths it.

That's all for my explanations.

No comments:

Post a Comment