Sunday, August 2, 2009

Another night has gone.

Isn't it funny that we, humans always thought that we can control our own lives? What a fool we are. We can't really predict a future or what's going to happen next, can we? I've been thinking, if we really can do that, there will be no more sadness in this world, or even wars, a world of peace is all we have. But, we are human beings. There is no such thing as the prediction of a future.

Tonight, while me and my family were enjoying ourselves in a supermarket, my dad got a phone call from someone, telling him that my dad's friend has just passed away because of his heart attack. So we quickly got ourselves back to the car and my dad sent us home.

On the way back to my house, I've been thinking, again. What if the person who got heart attack wasn't my dad's friend, but it was my dad. What would I do? What would I feel? Would I even can survive?

No one will fetch me to school every morning. No one will call me every single minute when I'm out. No one will bring me out when I'm feeling bored. No one will smile to me whenever I'm sad. No one will encourage me when I'm feeling down. No one will listen to me whenever I have problems. No one will even love me as my father..

I really can't write so much, as my tears are almost reaching the tip of my eyeballs now. Last but not least, love the one you're with and appreciate every moment when you are with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment