Saturday, August 1, 2009

Moodless night.

Well, I've already stated that I'm not trying to argue or fight with you, I just want you to know and now this post is the same thing again.

The way you call your members, I don't care, as long as you got call and they got come then that's it. I was trying to say that why you scolded me and yelled at me. I was just doing my job passing the message from her to you. Do you know that when you did that to me, I was so sad and I wanted to cry, tears almost dropping from my eyeballs. And I did not write it in the previous post is because I don't want you to feel bad. Maybe you're thinking that I'm bullshiting or giving nonsense but I am not. But that is okay already, I've already forgotten.

Okay, now is the home visitation. You told me in class about it and you said that I didn't bother. Well, actually I wasn't. I remembered that I said that I can't make it cause I wasn't free at night, instead of saying, "Oh" or even ignore you. If I do really give the words or face that shows I didn't bother, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that.

Now about the calling part. I'm sorry that I mistaken you. I apologize through here. I will think in such a way maybe is because I didn't want you to think that I'm the type of person who don't care about meetings and home visitations because I am really not. And about the "free time", it's not always, as I said. Impossible we can't attend every meeting, right? Just that sometimes we are not free, go outstation or what so ever, takkan we can make it for those meetings right? I'm not trying to say that go meeting is useless or we can don't go for the meetings. I'm just trying to say that we can make it for those meetings, if we have time. No offence.

And about the "my attitude" part. What I did to you yesterday? I'm very sorry cause I don't really remember did I do something or say something that hurted you. Could you tell me, please? But if you don't want, it's still okay though.

Same goes to me, thanks for telling me all these.

No comments:

Post a Comment