Thursday, August 13, 2009

Turn my lows to high.

Just cut + straighten my hair! LOL. Hope that it doesn't look weird. =P. My mom said that it looks ugly but I would not give a damn on what she said cause I won't be affected by her words! =D It looks kinda nice to me, I guess? Haha. *It means my mom has no taste at all.*

Hmm. Today woke up kinda late as I can feel that it was going to rain and it really made me feel lazy to get up from my bed. But because I already received a warning letter from the school, saying that I ponteng-ed school for 10 days from March until July, so I didn't dare not to come to school already. xD. So quickly get my hell up from the bed + shower and had my breakfast then went to school with my bro's Jay Chou car. The moment I stepped into my class, I was like, "WOW!". LOL. It was so warm and hot compared to my room. Zzz.. So, went emo at the corridor there as usual and chit chat-ed with Carolynn and Bryan. They both were going for some thingy at HELP college with Izzat so, I won't be seeing them in the school after 8.30am. xD

Then went ping pong room and played ping pong, obviously, with Jason Ng and Thomas. Zo Ee, Kai Ting, Mun Sin and Cheng Shye suddenly appeared out of nowhere at the ping pong room and started chit chating with us. Then, went back class after the first 2 periods of PJK. The moment I reached the class and looked at the blackboard, I was like, "WHAT THE *TUT*!?!?!". Guess what was written on the blackboard? "No Chemistry, Sejarah and PJK teachers, 5 free periods". What the.. 5 free periods out of 8 periods, means today we only have 3 periods which had teachers. ZZZZ.. Slept at the free periods as usual until I couldn't tahan anymore, so went to koperasi earlier than usual time with Thomas, Chun Giap and Yan Yee. Sien la inside there, didn't even know what we were doing. Chit chating and telling Thomas about his Twilight stories and I can say that he doesn't need to read that novel anymore cause I've already told him the whole story. =.= Then, Jia Jun came down, asking me and Thomas to go back to class to discuss the Chinese Camp thingy. After discussing, went back to koperasi again and started selling maggie mee and drinks.

After that, stayed at koperasi for one period cause teacher absent today. Went back to class after that and had our 2 periods of Maths and one period of BM. Then, went to Thomas' house instead of going back home cause I wanted to cut my hair. Walau, now I know how girls suffer when they are doing their hair. It only took me for about 2-3 hours to do my hair but some people they used up about 6 hours to do that. I wonder how they can tahan. =.= Then, Yong An fetch me back by his motorbike and I quickly shower then went sleeping. Woke up at 7pm+ and since I had nothing better to do, so I went to watch Little Nyonya. It was very touching and I can tell you that this is the first ever drama which made me cry. Darn it! I've never cried for any movies or dramas before this but except this. Holy crap.. I can't believe that I'm such an emotional person. XD

Currently I'm listenning to Kelly Clarkson's songs and teaching my sister to do her homework. Ohya! And my eldest sister has already gave birth to a little boy, named Darren Foo instead of Javen Foo. xD Well, I really like these two names, so unusual and nice. =D. And my dad gave me a job which is to think of my little nephew's chinese name. Oh god, that's really hard and you wouldn't know how hard to think of a good name until you have your own child. LOL.

Tomorrow most of the 4A students are not coming to school. PONTENG TOGETHER!! Actually not really la, cause Nils' driver and his father's workers kena H1N1 already, so we are just taking the precautions. LOL!! So, to my dearest 4A classmates, if you see this right now, don't forget not to come to school on tomorrow! XDXD. Alright, I have to continue with my Little Nyonya now so, goodbyeeeeeee~

No comments:

Post a Comment