Saturday, August 15, 2009

Burn my desires.

I tell you. WEARING A PAIR OF CONTACT LENSES ISN'T EASY AT ALL! Don't believe? Go and have a try and you will know how HARD it is to put just one lens into your eye. It took me about half an hour to put only ONE lens into my eye. How about two lenses then? ONE HOUR LA! =.= Took sibeh long just to put two lenses into my eyes. Zzz..

Well, as I said on my previous post, I skipped school today. Woke up quite late, around 12pm. =P. When I was sleeping, Zo Ee sms-ed me, asking me whether I want to go to school or not for Chinese class and I ignored that message since I wanted to continue sleeping. LOL. Then she called me at 11.30pm+ and asked again and I gave her an answer which was a no. xD. Then continued sleep back until I couldn't sleep any longer so, I finally woke up! =D

The first ever thing I did after waking up was TO WATCH LITTLE NYONYA! LOL. Of course I watched it after I brushed my teeth and had my breakfast la. I'm not that dirty okay? xD. Watched for about 2 episodes then dad brought me makan lunch and I took my contact lens! Reached home, continue watching my drama. Seriously, this drama is very very nice, very outstanding at the same time too =). Even my mom is addicted to it. I tell you ah, just now while I was writing my blog, she suddenly came in and asked me off the remote thingy cause she doesn't know how to off it. Then, I went in her room and wanted to help her to off it. Then, the screen was showing some parts of the next episode. Then my mom suddenly stopped me from off-ing the remote thingy and she was like, "No no no! Don't off it! This episode is very interesting!". So I gave her a ==' look. LOL. Random punya emak. xD

Oh Oh! I've forgotten my story. Alright alright, come back to me! xD. Well, after watching the drama, slept again and woke up and watched again. Basicly, today I just spent my day in watching that drama. LOL. I won't get to watch it when exam arrives la.. So just let me be okay? I will start to study for the coming exam on tomorrow, that's my promise. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment