Sunday, August 30, 2009

Result comes with hardworks.

OMG OMG
Guess what?
We, the dancing group of SMK Tropicana got
ONE OF THE BEST PERFORMANCES!!
Hahahaha!! Damn freaking happy and excited now, even though the competition has already passed one day xD. OKOK, I shall start from the beginning of the day! Here it goes~
Well, as I said just now, I took part in yesterday's dancing competition which held at KL Tian Hou Gong. Early in the morning, shower, wear contact lens, dress up and quickly went to school to gather. Ivy gave us our T-Shirt which represents that we are the dancing group of SMK Tropicana. Then, chit-chat-ed, took photos and went into the van and car, we were on our way to our destination! About half an hour time, we finally reached!
Then, we did our rehearsal and went down to the hall and started practising among ourselves. Our assistant coach, Su Xuan (Sorry, I don't know how to spell her English name) was so pissed off because of our attitudes and also our performance on rehearsal just now, therefore, she scolded us. Everyone had finally WAKE UP. Everyone started to practice properly, remembered our steps clearer and most importantly, started to behaved ourselves.
Next, about 4pm, all of us went to our rest room to rest, change into our performing attire and also put MAKE UP! Holy crap.. This was my first ever time to put make up man.. Damn geli and disgusting. LOL. And I wonder how girls can tahan such a heavy make up as it made me feel so damn uncomfortable. Well, who cares la. We need to sacrifice a bit so that we won't look so dead and pale on the stage later. HAHA. About 6pm, we practiced a while in the rest room and went to makan dinner, CHICKEN RICE, which was full of ajinamoto. LOL. I'm so lazy to write so detail already la, so I'll just jump to the starting of the competition k? LOL
Okok! Actually, this competition is seperated into two different categories. One is the primary school, which had 21 groups; the another one is the secondary school, which had only 10 groups. Primary compete with primary and same goes to secondary, they compete among themselves. I heard my friends, Li Kuan, Kai Ting, Yen Nee and Yip Fong said that the primary schools' performances weren't that interesting and what's even worse, it almost made Yip Fong fell asleep. LOL. THENNNN, about 9.30pm, the secondary schools finally can perform! Our school was the 7th group to perform. And surprisingly, I wasn't that nervous when it was about our time to start perform. So, when it was our turn to perform, all of us just dance like there's no tomorrow~~ Paula Abdul.. LOL! NOLA, we just did our best and danced like what we did during our practices as what Cik Tiong said, we come for competition is not to win prizes, but to gain more experiences.
Well well well, after the 10 groups finished performing. THE TIME HAS COME! THE RESULT OF THE NIGHT!! Actually, for secondary schools category, there is no first place, second place or even third place. They just choose the 5 best performances and 3 more prizes which I didn't really know. lol. Sooo.. The emcee called out 3 groups out already, to get the prizes for the best performance, all of us were so nervous cause the emcee has not called out our group yet! LOL. THENNNNNN, emcee said "Next, the 4th school who got the best performance issssss...... SMK TROPICANA!!!!!!" This is the funny one. LOL. When all of us heard our school's name, what we did was not scream and shout out loud like what the other groups did. What we did was STUNNED for a second first, then we only SCREAM OUT LOUD!!! LOL.. I also don't know why we stunned, maybe we were too shocked, I guess? xD. Soooo, all of us quickly went up to the stage + scream like sakai to get our prize. LOL!!! Then, took quite a number of pictures and I think our pictures will appear in the newspaper. WOOHOOO!! SO damn freaking excited! =D
After that, went home together with Yip Fong, Yen Nee, Li Kuan and Kai Ting by my father's Avanza. Thanks for coming to support me and Thomas especially my dad and my mom. Thanks for all your supports all this while. Fetch me to school every Monday night just to come for practices then need to fetch me back. Reached home, mom cooked some food and boil some Liong Cha for me to drink. And sometimes even help me to massage. Thanks a lot! I love you, mom and dad! And also my other friends, Zo Ee, Jia Jun etc etc. For supporting me mentally! Even though you weren't there last night, but still, I thank you for all your messages! Thanks a lot!
If I got time, I will update the photos soon, very very soon! Byebyela~~

No comments:

Post a Comment