Sunday, August 23, 2009

You wanna piss of me?

I'm very sorry for not been blogging for about a week. I just didn't have the mood, seriously. Exams, family, friends, etc, just clashed onto me one by one. So, don't blame me for not been blogging for so many days. I didn't mean to do that. =)

I don't understand why are these certain people who always behave in such a way. You are the one who started the conversation and YOU are the one who always ended up not replying me. If it's one or two times, it is fine to me but, this thing happens always! Whenever I don't reply you, you always blame me for that and you said that I ALWAYS don't reply you. But in my memory, I've been replying your messages for don't know how many thousands of times already but still, you said such thing to me. OK FINE. Whenever I have something to tell or share about, you don't seem to give a damn on that particular message. Is it very hard just to move your thumbs and press on the buttons? If you think that it is damn freaking difficult to do that, okay, I will keep my bloody mouth shut from this very moment. And whenever you sms me, I won't be that stupid anymore and reply every single message that you sent to me, I WON'T, unless it is necessary. Don't blame me if I message other people instead of you cause you are the one who asked for it. Remember, I said CERTAIN PEOPLE, not just only one person.

Today, when I was on my way back from my hometown, dad suddenly told me not to go anywhere including pasar malam which I've already planned to visit, to buy something for my school's Chinese Society. What the hell? A few days ago I asked you and you agreed but now, you won't allow me. That day were you just trying to ignore me since you were watching your super duper interesting football match? I've told all my friends that you are going to fetch them to the pasar malam and I've promised to them cause YOU promised me that you are bringing us go, but how it ended up? "Jaysern, I think you better don't go la, there are a lot of people over there." What the heck? I know. I know you worry about me. I know you don't want me to take the risk of having H1N1. I know. But if you don't let, why don't you just tell me a few days ago when I asked you? Me and my friends planned well well all these things already and now you expect me to tell them that, "Eh, sorry ah, I cannot go liao cause dad doesn't really allow and since I'm not going already, you all go yourself la.", like that ah? Come on la and please la, stop treating me like a 3-years old boy. Your son has already grown up, he is 16 now. It's time for you to let this son go and let him make his own mistakes so that he could learn his lessons!

Today everything is just pissing me off, even my computer, lag here lag there. ZZZ.. I no mood to write already so that's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment