Monday, August 10, 2009

Forever was all that I heard.

Hey people! Seems like I'm getting lazier and lazier to blog. xD. I don't know why la, last time I used to siao-kan blog, mana tau now.. =P

Alright, today in school, had BM in the first period. Did some komsas and passed up to Pn. Zurani right after her period. Then had free periods for Siviks and Physics. Boring as usual. Seems like our best damn school, SMK Tropicana, always have some teachers absent everyday. Monday, had 6 free periods out of 10 periods; Tuesday, 2 free periods; today, 3 free periods. What a school we have huh? Well, who cares. As long as I get to sleep in the class + stuck my ears with my earphones! =D

Then went canteen. Saw Chun Ho and he told me that there were some stalls at Dewan Terbuka and I was like, "Har? Where? Where??", mana tau it was just right in front of me. =.= You can really imagine how blind was I. xD Then went in koperasi and saw Pn. Salmanja was selling Maggie Mee! She is a cute teacher la, who always call me "Darling", then I will reply "Yes, my dear?" xD. Woot woot, koperasi starts selling Maggie Mee already. For those who are reading my blog now, you all are always welcome to visit koperasi and also don't forget to bring RM1.80 for each cup mee! XDXD. And yes, I am promoting for koperasi! Lol.

Well, ponteng-ed at koperasi for one period after recess. It wasn't my idea to ponteng okay? I was just following Thomas. *Don't scold me, Thomas xD*. Then, went for Biology and double English, did Comprehension, sienz. The moment has finally arrived! SCHOOL'S OUT! XD Quickly went to change my clothes then went Jaya Grocer. Bought Toblerone for Stephy and also a sushi for myself! =D Then, went chit chat with Stephy and asked her something. A lot of people was curious about what we were talking about, including Thomas, Zo Ee, Cheng Shye, Yoong Hui and Chun Ho. =.= Yoong Hui and Chun Ho even more geng, hide somewhere and curi-curi listen. Hopefully they didn't hear what we were talking about if not I'm going to be killed. xD Next, went to Chinese Society room to discuss about the Mooncake Festival thingy and we decided to buy mooncakes, lollipops, chocolate, sour plum sweet and one more I forget already. LOL. Then went ping pong room and played a while then went back home.

And guess what? I won't be attending any tuition at Kasturi anymore cause my dad is worried about H1N1. He said that SK Taman Megah and SJK (C) Yuk Chai got people kena already. So, my sis won't be attending school for tomorrow and also Friday. So good.. =( Haiz.. I will miss the teachers in Kasturi, seriously. Mr. Tan, T.K Leong, Cikgu Hashim, Cikgu Daiva and also Cikgu Helen. I will miss you all, seriously, and I would like to thank you all for teaching me and guiding me in the past few months. =) After that, slept at house cause I didn't need to attend for my Biology tuition class. =P. Watched "The Little Nyonya" before I went to bed. This drama is seriously nice, and touching at the same time, too. So you guys should really check it out, you won't have any regret at all, trust me. Wait wait wait, hold on a minute! I don't think that I have much time to watch that drama already! OH SHOOT! Exam is just around the corner. Holy crap. I totally forgot about that. Haiz, as Carolynn said, mugging season is here. =(

Just came back from Kei's house cause my father sent him back and he was at my house to attend a meeting which was a very good speaker will share her very very inspiring experience. But unfortunately, the meeting has postponed to next month cause the H1N1 case. Sob. I was dying in calling Yoong Hui to inform him that the meeting has postponed and until now, I still couldn't contact him. Well, I hope that he won't wait me at his house until late at night as I promised to fetch him to the meeting place. xD.

And now I don't know what I'm doing. I'm supposed to get ready for next week's exam and I'm still stuck here doing nothing instead of taking out my damn books to study. I guess I just don't have the mood right now since the exam is just a 3-days exam. xD. Haiz, I hope I won't screw this term's exam, HOPEFULLY. Guess I don't know what to write already. See you guys tomorrow. Goodbye! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment