Sunday, August 9, 2009

Be still, let it go.

Oh my god, oh my god! How long have I not been blogging since last week's Sunday? It's been a week! 7 days! 168 hours! 10080 minutes! 604800 seconds!! Try to press your calculator if you don't believe XDXD! Sorry to all my readers =P Well, I guess I didn't have the mood to blog and also lazy to blog also. xD

Okla, basicly last week was just school life, tuition, go home, sleep and eat! What else could it be? xD. Ohya! A lot of people says that I look better without my spec, is it true? I want to wear contact lens la!! But father doesn't really allow. Zzz.. Nevermind, I will get to wear very soon, very very soon.

Hmm, last night went back kampung again. Brought along my Chinese essay and also English essay to do and also one of my Twilight series, Eclipse! Yes la yes la, I know I'm slow ok? LOL. Haiz, boring as usual lor. After finishing my homeworks, stunned outside of the house and staring at the sky. There were no stars. =( Then next morning, woke up late x). Had my popo's best-est cook in the world! NO JOKE xD. Thennnnnn, went to Malacca after having our lunch at my hometown and had our very yummy dinner over there! Well, I can't tell what I had for my dinner since it was non-halal xD.

Haiz.. Nothing much to blog about la since I don't really have the mood now. OHYA OHYA!! I want to blog about this!! So random..LOL!! Oh well, just now when I was at my hometown, I followed my father to my uncle's house to pick rambutan. Pick pick pick, suddenly whole bunch of ants, or bees, I wasn't really that sure what it was cause I was in panic, came to me and bite me!! Oh my good, pain like hell. My ear, my finger and my nose were kena bitten by them!! Babi.. So dad quickly put some minyak angin on me. Now think of that incident, also feel a little bit disgusting. Yucks..

I guess that's all for today la! So I shall see ya'll tomorrow, if I have mood. LOL. Chao!

No comments:

Post a Comment