Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hold on, is what I'm doing.

HEY, THE WORLD! Me and my father finally 和好如初! Yalo, father and son, where got 隔夜仇wan? xD And guess what? We were actually in the car, talking about the celebrities who take drugs because Flyfm was 播-ing Michael Jackson's You Are Not Alone. Do you know how he died? The newspaper is already stated that he died because of taking too much of drugs. How sad. A person who has a lot of pontentials and his life is just ruined by drugs. Talk talk talk, we suddenly talked about whole bunch of celebrities who take drugs: Lindsay Lohan, Amy Winehouse, Paris Hilton, Britney Spears and a lot more. And I said luckily Kelly Clarkson does not take drug then guess what my father said? LOL. He said "Ya, actually she's very discipline. She doesn't care about fame because she loves music. And that is why her songs are nice, isn't it?". "OF COURSE!!", I replied. XDXD

I think I really got a lot of 人缘. xD. Just now, someone called me and told me about his/her secrets and I was really shocked that he/she told me about all these. Me and him/her are not really that close, and yet, he/she told me about his/her privacy. Not only him/her, someone else has already told me his/her secrets and he/she also really not that close with me, though. XDXD. And sorry la.. For the "he, she, him, her, his". You know that's their privacy right? So I really not that 方便to voice out their names here, hehe. Then then, both of them were actually telling me the exactly same thing, which was "EH! You are the only one who knows about this. So I beg you please don't tell anyone, ANYONE AT ALL, if not...bla bla bla". =.= Keeping secrets from so many different people is so hard leh.. So much pressures you know? What if I mix up all the secrets? XDXD. But I guess that won't happen la. LOL. And yeah, I will keep my promise not to tell anyone, so don't worry ya! xD

Well, I guess I got to sleep right now, since I woke up damn early today, which was 10.30am. XD And I'm sorry for those Chinese words cause I don't really know how to describe it in English. For those bananas and angmo kia, I'm sorrieee. XD

1 comment: