Wednesday, October 28, 2009

She doesn't wolf.

There's a she wolf in your closet~ Open up and set her free~~ Ah wu~~~ xD. Don't you think that this song is kinda weird? And yet, there are still a lot of people love this song. LOL

Today, as I said, double killed: Sejarahsss. Managed to answer la. Hopefully I will be able to get an A2, or even A1! I'm very satisfied with my performance today and yes, I'm confident! =D But, when it comes to Add Maths, which is the paper that I'm going to take tomorrow, I have no confidence at all. My target is just to pass. 40 marks can make me super happy already. LOL

Then Friday, Physics and Biology paper 3. THENNN, GO WATCH MOVIE!!! After movie, come back home, have dinner and my celebration with my friends. After that, might going to play ping pong then go yam cha with my buddies. Nyekk3~~ Can't wait, can't wait! Especially JENNIFER'S BODYYYYYYYY.

Aha, need to get my room tidied up already, since I've been throwing papers all over the floor and tables as I was studying in these 2 weeks. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment