Sunday, October 4, 2009

Selfishness brings nothing but ignorance.

What the hell? Why the hell are YOU so freaking asshole selfish? Do YOU really like selling fish THAT MUCH?!!?! Is it really that IMPORTANT just to save the FEW CENTS message?!?! HOMYGOSH! Stop and change the attitude of yours la! It IRRITATES ME A LOT!!

Why I am always the stupid one to reply every single message that YOU sent while YOU did not even bother to REPLY mine? Last time, YOU used to sms me and asked me to chat with YOU cause YOU were bored and I did chat with YOU, like an asshole. What about now? EVERYTIME I ask YOU something urgent, YOU don't seem to give a damn on those messages.

I tell YOU now. I won't be so freaking hell stupid now to reply your messages, even if it's urgent! I don't care anymore and don't blame me for being so cruel cause YOU are the one who asked for it. THAT'S ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment