Sunday, October 18, 2009

It's not that sensitive, after all.

Okok. This should be a sensitive one. If you're under 18, please close this window IMMEDIATELY. And please do put Dettol in your eyes after seeing this cause they'll be polluted by the words you're going to read really soon. LOL. Nah.. I'm just bullshitting. It's not that sensitive actually. I was just being insane, in a way. xD

Just now, my friend told me something really made me feel like 'Wow!'. xD. Okok, there is this GUY, who confessed to my friend, who is a GUY too! And yes, that guy is gay, but NOT my friend, he is a STRAIGHT man. xD. That guy even post in his blog, saying that he is gay and he already told my friend that he is gay. But my friend is an open-minded guy, he can accept gay by being friends with him, but NOT more than that and so am I. LOL.

My friend was so so so worried. And I told him just let him be cause you can't stop someone from loving you even if he is gay right? LOL. I did tell him that I can accept gays too, as long as they don't get in my way. My friend even worse, he said that if that guy's acting obviously, he will harm gays. xDD

So so so, we both were actually talking about that issue and I was teasing him all the way. xD. So, I guess my friend can't stand it any longer and said something like this, "He needs some hot guys now, so don't make me introduce him to you". Then I was like, "I ain't hot". "You ok la", he replied. XD. WOW! But too bad la, I am a STRAIGHT guy too. xD So, to those hot young ladies over there, don't hesitate to chase after me. LOL!! By the way, I'm just joking. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment