Thursday, October 22, 2009

It's a long shot but I say why not?

Yo yo yo! Here I am today again! xD. I don't know what should I write for my opening for this post, so I'll just jump to the points, k? xD

Yea, today had Physics papers. Managed to answer but not all, just a few. PJK, not even a single question I know, HANTAM, since it's my passion! XD. Then tomorrow got Chinese paper 1 and Chemistry paper 3. Chinese ah, EASSSYY la! Write essay only mah~ Who doesn't know how to write a Chinese essay except Wen Ee? xD. Then Chemistry.. Takutnya I. Acids and Bases somemore. Hopefully Electrolysis and Empirical Formulae won't come out. If not, saya ni benar-benar mati kau kau. NO JOKES!

Going back hometown on this coming Saturday. Don't really feel like going but I have no other options for me to choose, do I? Well, we must always the positive ones. Once I get there, there will be no other distractions for me to study. I can study quietly in my room and feel the fresh air which only exists in the countryside. And that could also increase the efficiency of my brain to obtain knowledge from my thick-shit books. LOL.

Haizz..Chemistry.. Die die die. Nothing but die. How lifeless can it be to be a chemist? I don't know how the chemists survive with the stupid Chemistry thingy such as acids, alkaline, periodic table, salts and those stupid freaking hell long solution's name. ZZZ! I swear I ain't going to be a chemist when I grow up! If you see me become a chemist in the future, please come to me and get RM1000000000000000000000000 from me! I SWEAR I will give them to you. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment