Saturday, October 31, 2009

I wanna, I wanna, I wanna.

YEAH YEAH YEAH!!! Finally I've watched Jennifer's Body!! DAMN SCARYYYY and a bit perverted. xD. The way Megan Fox eats up boys is so disgusting. LOL. After eating boys, she'll vomit out some disgusting thingy out. Yucks! But still, she is still as hot as she always is. xDD

Then, later I'm going for The All-American Rejects' concert with Chun Ho and Chun Giap! Nyek3~~ Can't waittt. Even though I'm not a big fan of theirs, but, I still love some of their songs, such as: Gives You Hell, I Wanna, The Wind Blows, Mona Lisa (When The World Comes Down), Move Along and Dirty Little Secret. =D

Today I'm supposed to have my jogging at Kiara Park. But it was raining this morning, so we terpaksa to cancel our plan. =( Hopefully today's jogging will replace to tomorrow. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment