Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Let the music play, you won't get away.

It's been a while since I've not been blogging about my school life. I bet you guys miss them right? XD Aiya.. Since you guys want me to blog about it so BADLY, I'll just post la. LOL

Today woke up at usual time, 6.30am, quite late huh? But to people like me, half an hour's time is enough for me to get prepared for school. Stepped into class, everyone was dying in sleepiness, excluding me! XD. So, while waiting for my friends to arrive, went emo at the corridor there. Actually wasn't that emo la, just looking around the school, *sambil boleh tengok lenglui* xD. Bell rang soon, went back class.

First and second period was erm.. English. Did a poem which titled "If". Ms. Foo kept saying the line "Time is unforgiving" and thanks to her, this line stucked at my head which quite irritated Wen Ee cause I was actually saying this in front of him all the time. LOL! Sorry Wen Ee! I just had nothing better to do. PLEASE FORGIVE ME IF YOU SEE THIS! xP. Well, next was double Add Maths. Talk about Add Maths, now I also got a bit beh song Pn. Hamidah. Today, we're supposed to have DOUBLE period of Add Maths only, mana tau she took another 2 periods from Pn. Gan, our Maths teacher cause she went for some courses, I think? And that's still fine to us. Tomorrow, we're not supposed to have Add Maths! But, she suddenly said tomorrow got double Add Maths, replacing Physics teacher, En. Azwar's periods, cause he has to go to other school for PMR thingy. THENNN, Thursday, this PN. HAMIDAH is taking 4 periods! Double Chemistry and double Maths. ZZZZ!!! Furthermore, Friday we got Add Maths, 2 periods! The whole class will be dying in doing Add Maths question man! And it's not different chapter you know! She's going to teach the SAME chapter which is Differenciation! What the... =.= So, from this week's Monday until Friday, we had 4 periods of Add Maths today, 8 more periods of Add Maths are still waiting for us. OHH MY GODDDDD! DIFFERENCIATION SOMEMORE!!! Please pray that I won't die in doing questions for Add Maths. LOL! Celaka punya teacher! @#$%^&*(

Next! RECESS!! WOHOOO! Finally can get the hell out from the class! Went koperasi as usual and I forgot that I gave my keys to Weng Shi. So, Kai Ting, Zo Ee and I were waiting for the arrival of keys. Lol. Then, Yoong Hui appeared with the keys and we went in duty. I think Yoong Hui has improved. Last time, he used to ponteng koperasi a lot and always come late. Today, he didn't ponteng and he didn't even come late, after kena scolding from me, lol. Good job, Yoong! Keep it up! =D And we thought Weng Shi ponteng-ed tugas with Swee Yan today. But they were actually at the office and helping students to photostat. Sorry, Weng Shi and Swee Yan. We didn't know about that. =(

Bell rang and went back class. Had Chemistry. I can't believe that I was actually studying Chemistry cause I brought along my SUCCESS. LOL. But that stupid Wen Ee and Jason Ng kept on distract me by talking to me. So didn't really look at the book. But at least I made the effort of reading it la, even though it didn't end up like what I expected. =P. Then had double Maths, as I said just now, teacher didn't come today and replaced by Add Maths. =.= Next! double Sejarah, didn't listen a single word she said. LOL. And yeah! We changed our Sejarah teacher today. I guess the previous one can't tahan our behaviours anymore. LOL. Whenever she teaches, nobody will listen to her, not even a word she said, except Kai Chun and Tor-Yvin. XDXD So, this new teacher I guess she will be like the previous one, sure beh tahan us wan. And that is the "advantage" of being in an A class. XD

Then bell rang! Went home instead of staying back for Physics' extra class. =P. Sorry la, I just can't stay any longer in school, since I've already slept in the class when Sejarah and that really showed how tired was I. Then, waited for dad to come and went back home and here I am! Watched one episode of Bleach, episode 91. Fast leh.. XD Currently, I'm blogging and listening to Paramore's latest album, Brand New Eyes! The songs are quite ok? If you're not the type of person who likes punk-rock music, I guarantee you won't like this album. lol.

Well, I guess I should get some sleep now. Oh! Before that, I won't be coming to school tomorrow due to PMR. Actually I'm self-ponteng-ing. Form 4 students are supposed to attend but quite a number of us won't be coming tomorrow. So who cares la. xP. And I'm going to watch Sorority Row with Zo Ee, her parents and maybe Carolynn will come with us. =D Exam is just around the corner and still we go out for movie. xD!! OKOK, I should stop typing now. So see ya'll! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment