Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Exams are useless, aren't they?

Holiday is coming to an end. OH NOOOOO!! Which means exam is stepping even closer to us. NOOOOOO! Mr. Exam, please don't come to us that fast, I haven't get prepared yet. Not even a single paper! T__T

HAIIZZZ.. In this 4-days holiday, I've been doing nothing but eat, sleep, play. =( What happened to the old me who used to be so hardworking?? WHERE DID YOU GO?!?! THE TRUE JASON SIOW SHI YUAN!!! LOL. And yes, I'm being crazy again. XD

I really really really truly hope that I won't fail in any subject in this final exam. Physics, Chemistry, Add Maths. These are the subjects that I most likely will fail. Hopefully I will pass, especially Chemistry. ARGGHH, I'm kind of jealous of the PMR-ians cause they just finished their PMR today, which means we are going to start our exam very very soon. =((

No comments:

Post a Comment