Sunday, October 11, 2009

Life's a game but it's not fair.

Woke up damn late today, 12.40pm! If Thomas didn't call me to play ping pong, I think I won't be able to wake up by 2pm. xD. Hmm, after that, I only realized the message the he sent to me earlier. So, quickly get up, wash up and had my brunch. =D

Then, went to play ping pong at Tadika Yuk Chai which located near my house, just a few walks away. Saw Thomas, Zhi Xuan (Sorry, I don't know how to spell his name), Yong An and his sifu, Ah Loong kor. XD Yong An has improved a lot in playing ping pong and so do I! I really hope someday I will be able to defeat my 'sifu-s', Chuns! xD Walau, I tell you ah. This Zhi Xuan only played a few times then he already can mastered the skills. But me? Played thousands of times but still macam ini. =.= So, it is true that those who has talent can play well in any game or sport. xD After that, the place was being crowded by the uncles and I played one round with an uncle! He was seriously damn good in it and he claimed himself as first timer. Zzz. He wanted to smash me but he didn't and I was able to cope up with it! =DD

Played until about 4pm, then Thomas and I walked back to my house. We studied together but I guess it didn't end up like what it should be. We were actually chating more than studying. LOL. And I kept singing She Wolf by Shakira cause Thomas said that this song is weird and I wanted to kacau him xP. Then, studied for about 2 hours and I fell asleep, same goes to Thomas. He slept on top of me. EHHHH, don't think too much ya. My bed is a double decker, OK? LOL. He was sleeping on the upper bed and I slept on the bottom bed. xD. Then, finally woke up and Thomas went to the basketball court cause they were having some kind of Mooncake Festival Celebration. lol. That festival passed for about 2 weeks already and now they only celebrate. =.=

Next, went Taman Megah pasar malam with my parents and sis. Before that, I called Chun Giap and asked him to come cause he's staying nearby. Mana tau, this guy ffk me. =.= The moment I get into my car, wanted to go back already, then he only sms-ed me, saying that he's not coming. Zzzz. Blah, who cares. By the way, I saw quite a number of people over there: Wei Siong and his younger brothers, Wei Yang and Wei Leong, 2 girls from our school wearing some uniform from some restaurant, guess that they just finished working. And also Lik Yung, my long lost contact friend xD, and also Jin Kan. I guess he can't remember who am I cause the moment I waved at him, he was giving a "Who the hell are you?" look. LOL! Then still got somemore friends but I can't really remember their names. After that, went back home and I get myself a dessert! =D

I won't be able to use my phone now. I wonder why. I guess my dad forgot to pay the bill or whatever. I can't even sms or call. =( OWWHHHH, please let me use my phone! I will die if i had to live without it. =(((((((((

No comments:

Post a Comment