Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Obsession to no end.

Oh shooooot! I am seriously going to fail my papers man.. Moral was okay, should be able to get an A, HOPEFULLY. Then English paper 2, okok la. Just the literature part, hantam only. xD Then today, had Maths paper 1 and 2. Paper 2 was ookay, managed to answer most questions. Buttt, when it comes to paper 1, I was dying in scratching my head off! SOOO damn many questions I didn't know how to do, just hantam all only. LOL. This Pn. Gan ah.. Always sets hard questions for us. Zzz..

Tomorrow going to have my Physics paper 1 and 2 as well as PJK. PJK, like people will care about it? SCREW IT ONLY LA! xD. And also Civics. I don't know why do we have to study Civics as we can really see that nowaday's teenagers have no a little sense of Civics in themselves, like me. LOL.

2 weeks of exammmm.. Faster end la! I couldn't stand it any longer la. Even though I still get to online, but still, pressures are still weighing on me! After the exam, nyek3~~ Plenty of things await for me to do! First of all, GO TO WATCH THE ALL-AMERICAN REJECTS' LIVE CONCERT AT BUKIT JALIL! WAKAKA!! OH! Before that, I forgot that right after exam that day, I'm planning to go for a movie! Hopefully it could be JENNIFER'S BODY! =DD Eh, don't give me that look la, please! I CAN'T seem to WAIT any longer!! MEGANNN FOXXX =D

Ohya, talked about Megan Fox. I've already set her sitting quietly in my desktop for days! I'll have her staring at me whenever I on my PC. I'll have her contact-in-eyes with me when I'm eating in front of my PC. I'll have her looking curiously at me when I'm doing my homework. I'll have her support with her charming eyes, lips, nose, eye browns, hair, THE ENTIRE LOOK when I'm studying. And yes, that is my obsession with Megan Fox. xD OWHH, how I wish you could be mine. =(

Wahh, now it's already 12 in the morning. So buh-bye la~~ xD

No comments:

Post a Comment