Friday, October 9, 2009

'Perfect' couldn't keep this love alive.

Sorority Row is freaking hell nice! And scary too. xD Okok, the story is aboutt... Hey wait! I'm not gonna tell you guys! Just go and watch it in a CINEMA but not some other's house! *You know who am I talking about. xP*

Today, in school, Bryan asked a very very cute question during Moral. Our Moral teacher, Pn. Rajesh was actually talking about oral sex. Thennn, this Bryan came out a question, which was "Teacher, what is oral sex?". Me, Wen Ee, Tiffany, Carolynn and Zo Ee were laughing our asses off! LOL. Then Pn. Rajesh said, "BRYAN! Don't tell me that you're that naive!". Suddenly, Wen Ee's voice appeared out of nowhere and said out loud, "Well, me and Jason will explain to you." What the hell?!?! Suddenly dragged me in. Zzz. Then, Pn. Rajesh was like, "Wow, seems like there's someone who would like to explain to you what is oral sex." And everyone was staring at me and Wen Ee.. DAMN! And that Wen Ee just kept quiet and laughed silently. So, I had no choice but to explain, "It's just a blow, and a job, in the same sentence." Then this NAIVE Bryan finally understand. =.=

Ohya! Everyone was asking me how was Sorority Row. So I told them, there are these few girls: Cassidy, Jessica, Ellie, Claire and MEGAN! But not Megan Fox. LOL! Megan was the first one who got killed by some guy and I was like, "WHY!?! Why must MEGAN died at the first place???". Then, this Wen Ee answered, "Because after she died, she'll be eating people in Jennifer's Body, so she has to die first." Lame answer but a good one, Wen Ee, which made all of us burst into laughter. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment