Monday, October 19, 2009

All you wanted was to be wanted.

Today had BM paper 1 and 2, hard like shits. lols. Hopefully I will get a credit for it. xP. Ok, now about English paper, quite easy, I think. LOL. I wrote about horror story. xD. Actually, it's not that horror la, erm..How to say ah? Whatever la, since I'm so lazy to write about it.

Tomorrow I'll have my Moral test and English paper 2. English I think should be okay, just that the literature part, please pray that I won't forget the stories. xD. MORALL!! 36 nilais, but I managed to memorize them all before I got my ass sitting in front of the computer. xD. Hopefully I won't forget too.

My Facebook is so damn freaking slow. It took up forever for it to load just for one page and that is the speed of my internet connection. Zzz.. Well, I think I should get myself prepared for tomorrow's exam. So, wish me all the best ya!

By the way, this is a random shit. Just ignore it. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment