Monday, October 26, 2009

Exam is just an useless a**hole.

I totally just screwed my papers. Those papers are freaking hell hard. Tomorrow I'm having Chemistry paper 1 and 2 and I don't know how am I going to be able to answer those questions. I AM SO SO WORRIED. Then Wednesday, double kill: Sejarah paper 1 and 2. LOL. Thursday, GG: Add Maths paper 1 and 2. =.=.. And 4B class's students are allowed to have their holiday one day earlier than us because they don't need to take Biology and Physics paper 3 on Friday. ZZZ!! If I knew this earlier, I swear I ain't gonna choose Science Stream. T__T

I can't stand it any longer. Exam is seriously haunting me every day and night. I need some relaxation, I need some room to breathe and I need to go for movies! JENNIFER'S BODY! Who is willing to watch with me? =) And I cannot stand my internet's speed. So damn freaking slow. It takes a year, or even a century to load one page. And I always can't view the webpage that I want. "The page cannot be found", over and over again. But when I use my bro's laptop to view the same page, it worked. Motherrrrr...

My brain is not functioning lately. So, goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment