Friday, April 15, 2011

Urggghh..?

I'm tired/exhausted/whateverwordsyouhavetodescribeaboutabodyrunningoutofenergy. Can read that? xD

Today went to Mentor & Disciple Hall with my sister and her fellow comrades in Malacca. Went to the frigging wrong/long way! It was actually just straight up but we ended up walking a BIG round circle and it took us more than half an hour to walk just a 10-minute walk. =.= Then when going back that time even WORSE! Heavy rain like crazy! Bought a super expensive + cacat-ed umbrella at 7-eleven which costs RM12.90! PINK COLOUR SOMEMORE! YUCKS! Then walked back home from KJ Station to Thomas's house since my car was there. On the way back to his house, a frigging stupid car SPLASHED THE FRIGGING DIRTY + COLD + DISGUSTING water on ME! Speed speed speed! See people walking won't slow down a bit de hor? =.= Somemore that time storm raining leh! I so scared I'd kena lightning strike. Then what was even more stupid hor, the umbrella kena flipped upside down due to the super strong wind. Then I just covered myself with the frigging small area of the umbrella. So basically, my body was TOTALLY WET! I was thinking I might as well just throw that stupid umbrella away and walk in the rain. But I thought of people may be thinking I might be some crazy fella who just ran out from Tanjung Rambutan. So didn't do it. LOL!

Then reached Thomas's house and bathed, after his mom persuading me to. LOL! I guess I should be listening to Daniel Powter's Bad Day now, since I really really had a bad day. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment