Tuesday, April 12, 2011

There's always gonna be another mountain.

Ms Zoe Tang,

Saw your I-Don't-Know post just now and I'm here to give you some suggestions/opinions of mine.

Well, going Form 6 certainly might be a wiser choice as it provides a wide range of choices after taking STPM. You get to go Local-U, which is cheaper compared to Private-U and colleges. Like what you said, you will also be able to discipline yourself and it surely will be a good training for yourself to get prepared for the after-Form-6's student life. It also gives you an extra certificate, unlike going Private-U or colleges where they only give you your certificates once you finish your Diploma and Degree (I think).

But it also has its consequences, of course. You'll live a life which you can never ever imagine how it's going to be like. Homework, school societies, projects, STPM and whole lots of stuff. They'll keep you occupied with so many things in such a short period of time and there will surely be a time when you can't cope up with them at all. But this might be the moment of your life where you can actually train yourself up to have a better time management.

Form 6 is not flawless. Just like human being, it has its disadvantages as well. I guess I need not mention one by one here cause you already know what these disadvantages are. And don't get me wrong, I might sound like trying to convince you to take Form 6, but I am certainly not. The choices are still in your hands. It depends on how you choose it. It's time to make up our minds now, whether Form 6 or colleges or Private-U or whatsoever options you have. It has been almost 5 months since we left school. A great deal of time has just gone by and we just can't let it slip away like that. Take a breather and start thinking what you really want from the bottom of your heart.

Alright. That's all! I'm sure you will be able to come out with a solution! Ga yao, my friend. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment