Thursday, April 21, 2011

Messing with me is never a good idea.

Gosh. There are so many things that I MUST do. First of all, a DAILY TIMETABLE is needed! I need to jot down every single thing that should be done in that particular period. Now, I just need to focus on GAKKAI before Form 6 starts! Home v home v and home v! Then need to find my members for Sunrise Group! Then JD got family day! HSD got TONS OF STUFF to do! Then I must get myself into SD as well cause my Honbu's YWDs and YMDs are not really committed into SD. So I MUST influence them by start anticipating in SD! Then need to attend 4D Meet! ARGHH!!!

Sometimes I just wish I was Superman. But I shall tell myself that, NEVERMIND! The more I am committed into Gakkai, the MORE FORTUNE I will get! So, gambarutte yo! I shall be like Naruto, who never EVER give up! OK, Imma stop blogging now and START reading my NHR, 师恩 (Mentor)!

P/S: Gosh, I'm so pumped up now! I hope I can get some sleep tonight. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment