Sunday, April 3, 2011

I'm Mother Monster's Little Monster.

I'm beautiful in my way~ 'Cause God makes no mistakes~ I'm on the right track baby I was born this way!! I am so so so so so IN LOVE with this song. Opps, let me rephrase that. I am OBSESSED with the song until the point that I need to listen to this song AT LEAST a few times and that really show how deep Lady Gaga has OWNED my heart. LOL!!

Alright, ignore the 1st part if you ain't a Little Monster a.k.a Lady Gaga's fan. Well, I am finally here after a one-week M.I.A due to the data entry job. Seriously, I have been working NON-STOP from morning until midnight. But worth it la, I got altogether 1.8k in less than a month. WAKAKAKA! I'm a rich boy now, so don't rob me. =(

Okay, I'm off to watch my Blea-ruto now since I have not been watching them for A WEEK! Can you imagine that? I need to survive a week without my Blea-ruto and I've had enough! I am going to watch till puas-puas tonight! Tatas!

No comments:

Post a Comment