Monday, April 11, 2011

Another sleepless night.

Damn. I've always been sleeping at this late hour recently. In fact, it's already 1 in the morning and I am still NOT tired yet and I have to wake up at 8 o'clock every single morning to buy breakfast for my grandparents and yet, I am still here. How awesome is that? =.=

But anyway, I'm here to blog because I'm just plainly bored. Just re-watched first 4 episodes of Glee Season 1 because I finally get tired of watching Naruto all the time and in fact, I've even watched until episode 60+ of Naruto Shippuuden. And don't mistaken that. Naruto is DIFFERENT from Naruto Shippuuden. Naruto consists of 220 episodes and I've finished watching that a decade ago. Oh well, just a month ago, actually. And Naruto Shippuuden is about the grown-up Naruto and so far it has about 200+ episodes and the series is still NOT over yet. Great. It means I have to catch up till the latest one before Form 6 starts because seriously, when Form 6 starts, I'd be pumped up and occupied with so many damn things in that short period of time.

Alright. My eyelids finally are getting heavier now. See ya. Only when I have the mood to blog, again. That is. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment