Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Another sleepless night (Part II).

Today woke up at 8.45am. Unusually early. What to do? Need to buy breakfast for my grandparents since they wake up super early everyday. LOL. But it's also good for health la. Like what the Chinese says, sleep early and wake up early, body healthy! xD

Last night I couldn't sleep, again. Been rolling on my bed for almost 2 hours. Went to bed at 1am and I just couldn't sleep. Checked the time and it was almost 3am. Then I was like, gosh, what happened to you, Mr. Jason Siow? JUST SLEEP, MAN! Seriously, before I got to my bed, I was exhausted. By the time I lied on my bed, I felt energetic. Is something wrong with me? Should I seek medical attention? @@

But yea. It's 10 in the morning now and I'm slowly getting sleepy. Guess that I'll off to my bed after finish watching my Naruto and harvesting my crops in FarmVille. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment