Friday, April 22, 2011

Get pump-y!

Alright. Just finished reading half of the NHR and this is the first ever time I have felt so much about my mentor. I used to read this book because I was asked to. But this time, even though I was asked to, again, LOL, but I really really put my heart into reading it. I even read the same line for a few times just to feel it and I eventually felt SOME of it. Really am struggling to understand Sensei's heart and thoughts through this book and it is never easy to do so. I kept on telling myself that I must have the same level as his so that I'll be able to understand him even better. But like I said, it's not easy. But it's not hard, though. I'll just need to read a few more times to feel an even greater feeling towards my mentor! I am such an optimistic person. xD

Then later at night, home v (Part II) is finally beginning! Got Part II somemore. LOL! This is the second time I home v in my Phoenix, so it should be called as Part II. xD! Going to home v the Junior PTCs and some M.I.A Senior PTCs to have a heart-to-heart dialogue session. Cause recently, we are just so dead and I can't afford to see this situation goes on! Wee Leng is going to SUA in August. I gave my words to her that I will do my best in supporting everyone and I can't afford to disappoint everyone, especially her! And luckily and fortunately, I've found myself a few talented future leaders in HSD and I am going to foster them so that when I leave/quit/die in HSD (CHOI! LOL!), I will have someone to inherit the Will of Fire. And this "Will of Fire" actually came from the anime Naruto. LOL! Okay, gotta get myself prepared for tonight's activity! To whoever is reading this, do well in your life and put 200% effort in doing everything! Because if you do so, you will have no regrets in your future. GA YAO! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment