Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Great day!

I wouldn't wanna be anybody else~ Nanananananananana~ xD Love this song. Recently I've found out that there are many songs about being proud of yourself and songs that encourage people to feel great about themselves, like Firework by Katy Perry, The Climb by Miley Cyrus, Born This Way by Lady Gaga and Who Says by Selena Gomez & The Scene. These songs surely had some great impact on people, especially on me and that really shows how powerful music can be. =D

Alright. Just went to have steamboat with my fellow P4 comrades and the food was really good! Well, went there to celebrate Siew Min's sister, Siew Xing's birthday and gosh. She's so young. Only 14 years old! And there I was thinking she might be 16 or something cause seriously, she looked a bit mature. xD. But anyway, yea. Celebrated her birthday with Kok Hoe, Kok Weng and he's so GROWN UP NOW! Form 4 already! I still remember the day back when we were still gym boys and he was sooooooo tiny and cute! But now, voice changed, grew taller, etc etc and I suddenly felt so old =(. I guess I just went too far. Hahahhaa. But anyway, celebrated Siew Xing's birthday with Kok Hoe, Kok Weng, Jun Kee, Sai Mon, Sue Han, Siew Min, Kah Kay and myself! Had a great time and great food with all of them, even though the food mainly was seafood and I lied to them that I can't eat them because I'm allergic to seafood. Well, just lazy to explain everything. xD. And I kept on refilling the ice-cream cause it was free. Well, not free actually, I paid 30 bucks for EVERYTHING and I ate like a hungry lion. xD

After that, fetched Jun Kee back only because Sai Mon's got her boyfriend to fetch her. Reached back home and here I am, after bathing of course. LOL. Alright guys, guess that I spent my day not that meaninglessly, AT LEAST. And here's a group photo of us!

Upper left to right: Kok Hoe, Jun Kee, Me and Kok Weng
Bottom left to right: Sai Mon, Sue Han, Siew Xing, Kah Kay and Siew Min


Alright, I'm off to Naruto now. Cheers! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment