Monday, April 25, 2011

Karma, eh?

I swear I ain't complaining. But something must be DONE to STOP this thing which has made me feel so sick and TIRED!

Just now heard you complaining about how rebellious and naughty your daughter is and you know what? First thing came to my mind was, you asked for it. Do you know the reason why she is NOT afraid of you, but ME? Because I HAVE MY STANDARDS. I have taught her how to become a good child and there you are, spoiling her OVER AND OVER AGAIN by doing what SHE WANTS YOU TO DO. And when I tell you this, you will say things like, "Haiya, just do only la, very easy only mah" ORR "Aiyo, when you were young, you were also like this la, nevermind la". What can I say? SPEECHLESS

Everytime when I tell her she shouldn't do this and that. YOU GUYS WILL JUST PAMPER HER BY TELLING ME NOT TO BE SO HARSH ON HER. What now? I'm being harsh? Did I ask her to RUN 10 LAPS around the house? Did I ask her to clean the house every single minute? Did I EVER ask her to be RUDE TO YOU GUYS? ALL I DID WAS JUST TELLING HER HOW TO BE NICE TO YOU GUYS AND WHAT A CHILD SHOULD DO. And you know what? I am just so tired of teaching her the right things while you spoil her after then. I AM SICK OF IT.

Now you complain. What can I say or do? I am CLUELESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment