Friday, October 8, 2010

Sparks fly, it's like electricity.

Hello people. I haven't been around for quite some time and I'm truly sorry about that. Trials were driving me nuts. So yeah, it's already over and there's something that I would like to talk about here.

In this trials week, plenty of things happened to me and my friends. Well, I don't really want to mention what had actually happened. What I'm feeling about those incidents is truly pathetic, in a way.

Life in school is always a drama. A REAL drama. Everyone is being good and nice to you, but you will NEVER know what they are actually doing behind you. Sometimes your closest friend might be the one that hates you a lot, like REAL a lot, but you are just blinded by his or her so called sincerity. And obviously, I am NOT talking about my good friends. I know they are really my true friends. Friends who would cry for you, friends who would laugh with you, friends who would SACRIFICE for you. THAT, is how I define true friends.

Yes, sometimes friends might quarrel, sometimes friends might fight over some stupid reasons. But that's the POINT of having friends! No friends, hell no. No ONE is flawless. Name me who's flawless, can you? We could really learn how to treat people and encounter different kinds of people in this world by having lots of lots of friends. Good friends are the ones who quarrel with you, they are the one who voice out anything that's in his or her mind. I am not saying that good friends should quarrel, don't mistaken me. What I'm trying to say is, if one keeps everything to him or herself, then you will find it hard to have a really strong bond with this kind of people, as you can't and won't know what's truly inside them.

Well, what has brought me saying this? As I said, life in school is been like a drama to me. And yes, I am definitely involved in this. I fake, sometimes. I pretend. But my intention of faking and pretending is never bad. Sometimes people may be saying that I betray or forget about my good friends if they see me together with the other gang of friends. But I am definitely not. I know who are my good friends, and I know who are the ones who worth my trustiness and loyalty. Joining the other gang doesn't mean I'm not your close friends anymore. In fact, it means I'm trying my best to influence others. Therefore, please respect me as a good friend. I have my own choices to make and I'll be the one who's supposed to have this responsibility in making these choices.

Alright. Time flies. Guess that's it. Thanks for reading! I appreciate it. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment