Monday, October 18, 2010

Lost in thoughts.

I couldn't stand it any longer so here I am. I was doing my Add Maths. There were so many questions that I didn't know how to do and I was panicked. Suddenly there was this feeling of mine that frightened me. I was scared, as I thought about my SPM, thought about my career and thought about my future. Pressures started weighing on me out of a sudden.

Faith, I'm losing it. Self-esteem, I'm lack of it. Suddenly everything just lost in their directions, including myself. I'm lost. Lost and stuck in that terrifying moment. What should I do? I know Buddhism teaches me to have strong faith no matter what obstacles that I may encounter. But at that very moment, suddenly it all disappeared, as if they never even existed.

I'm so down right now and I can only express this feeling of mine through blogging. I'm seeking for guidance. Can someone please suggest me some?

No comments:

Post a Comment